Author Topic: Samus Aran bobblehead doll (with picture)  (Read 5412 times)

Offline AlbinoPanda

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Samus Aran bobblehead doll (with picture)
« on: February 15, 2003, 10:12:51 AM »
I'm not sure if this was ever posted (this is my second post here), but I just went to GameStop and they had a Samus Aran bobblehead, so I bought it.  It looks pretty good, actually, not like the action figure.  It's more of a "Bobble uppertorso" doll, though.   It's made of a heavy-duty plastic, and looks to be hand painted from the crappy Metroid Prime and Nintendo GameCube logos/words.  Here's a link to the picture:

http://members.odinsrage.com/wubba/samusbobblehead1.jpg
I'm a Mac boy.

Offline JSR

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 05:58:37 PM »
I also got a Samus bobblehead today. I’ve been trying to get one for a couple of weeks. But my Software ETC. kept getting shipments of two (yes you read correctly, two). Then I went on a weeklong trip and when I visited them again (today) they gave me a bobblehead. They held it for me, and I didn’t even ask them to!

Anyway, I like the bobblehead. The logos do look a little weird, but besides that it looks good. Plus it fits my Nintendo Collection. It’s currently sitting next to my Mario, Luigi and Fox McCloud (of Star Fox) bobbleheads.
It's Random and It's Nintendo - Random Nintendo

Offline AlbinoPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 10:03:44 AM »
The GameStop where I got mine at also only had two of them.  I'm going to go back tomorrow or so to buy some other Nintendo bobbleheads.  I have to get money by shoveling snow, first, though.  Samus is currently sitting next to my Blues (from Rockman) Ironplated Action figure.
I'm a Mac boy.