Author Topic: Mafia 79: Nintendo of America Power Struggle - Day 5  (Read 3585 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Mafia 79: Nintendo of America Power Struggle - Day 5
« on: March 16, 2019, 12:39:59 AM »
The unruly crowd couldn't wait to turn their rage against decoyman, taking him out before the day was even halfway over. Meanwhile, while the crowd was preoccupied with that the mafia snuck in and killed Morningshark .

Day 4 Results

Decoyman, Nintendo VP 1, was killed by the vote.
Morningshark, the Townie, was killed by the Mafia.

The townies finally knocked out a Mafia member, but they're going to have to hurry if they want to get the rest.

Day 5 will end Monday, March 18 at 1:00 a.m. Eastern time unless a majority of players vote for the same person. I'm going to be very busy on Saturday, so if there's a majority vote during the day please notify me via PM on here or on Discord so I can be sure to lock the thread since I won't be able to check it regularly.

Living Players

Pokepal148
NWR_drewmg
Lolmonade
Steefosaurus
Lucario
Mop it up's Cat
MASB

Dead

Stratos - Townie
Mop it up - Townie
BeautifulShy - Townie
Cutestopher - Townie
ShyGuy - Townie
Nickmitch - Townie
Stevey - Townie
ThePerm - Doug Bowser, the Killer
Decoyman - Nintendo VP 1
Morningshark - Townie
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Mafia 79: Nintendo of America Power Struggle - Day 5
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 02:30:17 AM »
drops down from above
"Well hello there!"
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 02:46:03 AM »
Hmmm. If I want to pull off a victory for the mafia now, it is going to require some very careful planning.....

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 04:09:38 AM »
When will this corporate merry-go-round stop spinning? Word came out of Kyoto this morning that the Head of Global Marketing, Satoru Shibata, formerly the President of NOE, was taken out while on a saki and sashimi tour of the Kansai region. His first vacation in years and this is how he's treated?

Some say it was activist investors tired of Shibata failing to spend 100% of the advertising budget on mobile games such as Fire Emblem Heroes. Others say the culprit lies within the very heart of the executive suite. I took a call from Eiji Aonuma this morning and he told me that NCL President Shuntaro Furukawa is greatly displeased. Eiji, I call him "Eiji" because we're tight like that, described Furukawa-san as the Eye of Sauron, all quaking under his gaze.

I thought maybe he was being a little melodramatic, but with the death and danger that's been happening at Nintendo lately, I'm taking no chances. Best Friend Krysta and I have taken to wearing bulleproof vests made out of unsold Animal Crossing amiibo cards. Stack and weave the cards to the right thickness and you can stop a 50 caliber bullet in its tracks. Copper the Dog would be proud!

You may have noticed us wearing them in our latest Nintendo Minute video: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Special Episode DLC Co-op Gameplay at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Oe-uuyBTY. A little bulky, yet stylish all the same. Like and subscribe at the link! And be sure to leave in the YouTube comments your thoughts on the death and deception that has surrounded NOA and NCL these past two weeks!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 09:31:55 PM »
No votes?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 09:32:30 PM »
Let me vote

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 09:48:17 PM »
Sure. I ain't the host.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 10:32:44 AM »
Sorry, I haven't been very active at all this game. 
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 01:17:15 PM »
Not to tell people how to play, but there's less than 12 hours left in the day and we don't have a single vote, so you may want to get on that unless you want to roll the dice with a seven-way random draw to decide who dies.

J.P. Corbran

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 02:13:36 PM »

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 02:16:36 PM »
Oh fine than. I'm sick of waiting for Khush to decide what to do anyways. vote Lolmonade

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 02:52:55 PM »
Vote Pokepal as a counter-vote.  This is what I get for being offline dealing with a puppy, I guess. 

Mop it up cat seems to believe you're the detective, but now I can't tell if he's being played or you are.  You dump a ton of PMs a few days back, make erratic votes and vote changes through each of the days so far, and have had only one successful vote against mafia yesterday, presumably at the behest of Mop it up Cat.

This is a stupid waste of my vote, but until we get to a cease fire or someone makes a logical case for another vote, I'll keep on it.  Especially considering the one or two times I've tried to PM you have been met with silence.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 04:36:11 PM »
Vote lolmonade

Not to tell people how to play, but there's less than 12 hours left in the day and we don't have a single vote, so you may want to get on that unless you want to roll the dice with a seven-way random draw to decide who dies.

We were waiting for you to have fun at the wedding before getting back to business. Everyone got a day off! I spent my day napping, scratching up Mop it up's couch, napping, eating some tuna and drinking some water, napping, staring out the window at all the peons whom I rule over by divine right and the many tasty bird treats I'd like to hunt, napping, climbing on Mop it up's vanity and knocking her stuff off of it, napping, eating some more cat food, climbing to the top of a shelf and then whipping my tail back and forth from the contentment and supremacy I felt from being so high up and then finally taking a long sleep. With such busy days, I can't believe I've been finding the time to play this game as well.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 08:40:39 PM »
Not particularly seeing the logic in anything here. A lot of people who claim not to have been online much, despite the fact that we clearly have a very active Mafia. We got lucky last time around, so I'm willing to back that train one more time, but not very enthusiastically. Vote lolmonade

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 08:58:01 PM »
I Vote lolmonade. In honor of Louie the Cat, of sainted memory, we must avenge the deaths of the innocents!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 10:03:40 PM »
Quote from: Mop it up's Cat
We were waiting for you to have fun at the wedding before getting back to business. Everyone got a day off!
Aw, that's sweet. I really did have a fantastic time. Anyway, there's a majority vote and it's held for an hour, so the day is over and I'm locking the thread. You have 12 hours to get your night actions in, and I'll start the next day once I have all that in.

J.P. Corbran