Author Topic: Seinfeld  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Molobert

• topo de oro
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Seinfeld
« on: July 24, 2003, 06:01:12 PM »
Am I the only one who still watches Seinfeld? It really is the best T.V. show ever made.

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
RE: Seinfeld
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 10:49:09 PM »
I love that show. George is my favorite and Elaine or however you spell it is so hot.
Temptation why wont you leave me alone?

Offline Tman

• View Profile
Seinfeld
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 02:32:03 AM »
I watch it every day. 2 eps on TBS and 1 on Fox.

Offline strat

• View Profile
Seinfeld
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 05:25:38 PM »
nIt seems that for every waking hour, you can either see an episode of The Simpsons or Seifeld, on one station or another...  
[] * []
Strat

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
RE:Seinfeld
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 05:07:03 PM »
I still watch Seinfeld everyday as well, even though i have every single episode on tape.  George is hillarious.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline rpglover

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 10:22:04 AM »
seinfeld is by far the best show on tv right now- i still love kramer a lot- come on- dr. vannostron....
although the scenes with george and steinbrenner are hilarious (where's my calzone george...)
ahh the memories of seinfeld- still a great show
i call the big one bitey.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 05:08:59 PM »
Funny show.  I also like Invader Zim and Cowboy Bebop (favorite two shows ever).  But this show is also quite cool.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2003, 06:12:03 PM »
What exactly is Cowboy Bebop?
Temptation why wont you leave me alone?

Offline Andu_Tros

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2003, 08:52:04 PM »
uhhh...lemme see if I can explain it.  It's a 26 episode series about a small group of bounty hunters scrounging around for a few bucks in the year 2071. That's just scratching the surface, though.  In short, just watch the episodes on cartoon network if they still show them.  Or, just buy the movie that came out about a month ago.  Cowboy is what bounty hunters are called and Bebop is the name of their ship.  
*sigh*...sometimes I wish I was the lifeguard of the genepool..."All stupid people out, NOW!!"

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2003, 01:57:37 AM »
all anime series are 26 episodes pretty much

im going to buy the box set of that, ive never seen an episode before, but i still want hte boxset ;P