Author Topic: The Goldfinger Concert Was Awesome  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Ace

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
The Goldfinger Concert Was Awesome
« on: June 14, 2003, 01:04:58 PM »
The greatest band in the world played a concert last night and it was freaking amazing.  the lead singer literally walked on the crowd and then started to crowd surf.  I was at the very front and almost got on stage.  I got a used guitar pick and was so close to snagging a drumstick.  I even got to sing into the mike.  So much moshing...  I can't wait to see another concert of theirs.
You say fanboy like it's a bad thing

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 04:41:09 PM »

The greatest band in the world played a concert last night and it was freaking amazing.

Jesus kid, take it easy.  I respect your opinion, but please, most people know Goldfinger is not the best group ever.  To each his own, but you must like some real groups.   But if you had fun, good for you, thats what live shows are all about.  I actually saw them about 3 years ago, and they put on a good show.  Did i contradict myself?  Absolutely, but i couldn't let the 'best group ever' pass by....
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 04:42:32 PM »

The greatest band in the world played a concert last night and it was freaking amazing.

Jesus kid, take it easy.  I respect your opinion, but please, most people know Goldfinger is not the best group ever.  To each his own, but you must like some real groups.   But if you had fun, good for you, thats what live shows are all about.  I actually saw them about 3 years ago, and they put on a good show.  Did i contradict myself?  Absolutely, but i couldn't let the 'best group ever' pass by....
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Uglydot

• Jesus
    • View Profile
RE: The Goldfinger Concert Was Awesome
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 12:37:39 PM »
I saw them a year ago, they were alright, kind of annoyed me.  Flogging Molly shows are some of the best I have seen.