Author Topic: Mafia LVIII RFN Players List and roles and rules thread  (Read 2611 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia LVIII RFN Players List and roles and rules thread
« on: December 03, 2012, 05:31:24 AM »
Players alive
Ceric
Super
TJ Spike
Nickmitch
Crimm
stevey
Mr.Phishfood
Oblivion
Oohhboy
Spak-Spang
Shyguy
jrlibrarian
Mop it up
Glados
Stogi
lolmonade
Shaymin
Khushrenada
Fatty the Hutt
Stratos
Silenced
apdude
thatguy

Dead
Khushrenada (Townie)
apdude (Townie)
Glad0s (Townie)
TJ Spyke (Townie)
thatguy (Townie)
Silenced (ShyGuy)
jrlibrarian (Townie)
Crimm (Jonny Metts)
Spak-Spang (Townie)
Ceric (Neal Ronaghan)
Shyguy (John Lindemann)
SUPER (Greg Leahy)
stevey (townie)
Mop it up (Guillaume Veilette)
Stratos (James Jones)
3 normal townies left in the game.

Mafia roles
Jonny Metts Godfather- Can use the Mafia hit to kill someone of his choice. He has to send both hosts the choice. Also if he dies via Killer or vote out then there will be no hit for the night and there will be a choice between the remaining Mafia members for the new Godfather.Will show up as a townie when investigated.

John Lindemann (Lindemann Syndrdrome) He can cause another persons vote to not count for that day.  Will show up as his role in investigations.

James Jones (Forum Maintenance) He can cause votes during a hour to not count.Will show up as his role in investigations.

Guillaume Veilette (Mafia Pretender) When the Investigator searches the Pretender the pretender will tell me which role they want to come back as and I will tell that to the Investigator. Will show up as that role when chosen as the GF.

Neal Ronaghan- Just a typical Mafia goon and he has no special powers and he will show up as Mafia Goon in investigations.

Townie roles

BlackNMild (Investigator) This person can search one person each night and get back data about one person. Have to watch out for the Mafia Pretender messing up investigations though.

Shyguy(Protector) He can protect one person from being attacked each night by sending me and Insanolord a PM. You may not protect yourself.

Insanolord (Vote changer) Can change someones vote to anything he wants it to be. This can be done before the day thread is locked.

Unclebob (Role Hoarder) This role can be used to take someones role for a day. This role is a good one but it is balanced. This role can be used in creative ways but only on alive players. If you manage to unlock the true potential of the role you can have many permanente roles but it will be at a cost. This role can not be used to take the Mafia hit and or Killer hit permanently any other role works though.

Stogi ( Thread locker) This is an one time use only power and can be used to lock the thread so that no votes or vote changes from happening.

Other role.

Greg Leahy (Killer) He can send me and Insanolord a persons name and they will be killed unless they were protected.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:46:17 PM by Khushrenada »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Players List and roles and rules thread
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 05:34:07 AM »

The Rules Of The Game
What is the purpose of the game?

If you are on the townie side, you want to vote out all those on the mafia side and the killer.

If you are on the mafia side, you want to vote out all those on the townie side and the killer. 

If you are the killer, you want to vote out all other players.

How do I vote? What is involved?

Each day all players are allowed to vote for whomever they believe is mafia.  Since all roles remain anonymous, mafia members will vote along with the townies.

Each day a new thread will be made and will open up with a narrative.  Each player then has the chance to vote off another player.  Simply type in BOLD for whom ever you wish to vote against. Example: Vote insanolord.

You may change your vote as much as you like, but any old votes must remain legible.  Simply edit the post, unbold the vote, and make a new post with the new vote. So, you're old vote should look something like this: un-Vote insanolord.

What is a mafia hit?

Since the mafia is a small group of players, the mafia are able to make one hit every night and eliminate a player from the game. These are not based on calendar numbers, but rather on game days.  The only one who may contact the host with the kill is the Godfather.

In addition, the Killer also is able to make a hit each night of their own choosing.

How is a winner determined?

For the townies to win, they need to eliminate all mafia members and the killer from the game.

For the mafia to win, they only need to tie the game. I.E., there are two townies left and two mafia members left. However, they must also eliminate the killer role as well. They can not win by a tie if one of the other roles is the killer.

The killer wins either by eliminating all other players so that they are the only player left in the game or it is the killer and 1 townie left standing at the end. The killer must eliminate all mafia members.

Other Rules:

•The day thread closes at Midnight EST. Night actions are due by 1 a.m.
•In the event of a tie, the thread will stay open another half hour, with the tie being broken by the first vote. If there is still a tie after 30 minutes, everyone who is tied will be killed.
•Players must vote at least once every three days or else be killed due to inaction.
•Send your night actions to both me and Insanolord.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:59:22 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVIII RFN Players List and roles and rules thread
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 11:54:05 AM »
I don't see the Bomber in the list of roles. Did he make the cut?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LVIII RFN Players List and roles and rules thread
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 11:57:28 AM »
I don't see the Bomber in the list of roles. Did he make the cut?
It did not make the cut. For that role to be in play there had to be 25 people signed up. We only had 23.
Alexis, she/her/Miss