Author Topic: No Mario 128 at E3? So maybe at Spaceworld ´03?  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Gamebasher

• Flaming the competition...
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
No Mario 128 at E3? So maybe at Spaceworld ´03?
« on: May 23, 2003, 07:47:38 AM »
Well, it seems that the game everyone anticipated to be at the showfloor, didn´t make it!?

I wonder what Nintendo is doing, are they saving the news on Mario 128 for Spaceworld this year? They really have to wake up and realize that they must give us an easier Mario to play, preferably one that has the magic over it that Mario 64 did!

And what about Donkey Kong Racing, the one Rare was working on prior to their departure?

Does any of you guys know something I don´t? Will there even be a Spaceworld at all?

Gamebasher.
Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 07:56:51 AM »
EAD are working on Mario 128 and a Donkey Kong game (no racing though, Rare kept it and changed the license).
Its currently unclear if a Spaceworld will take place but there has been no announcement so far so dont get you hopes up, they might show it at TGS though.
LZ 2005

Offline Scyth3r

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 09:55:59 AM »
IGN Cube says they know nothing about a Spaceworld '03 and so far its a nasty internet rumor. (OMG the MEGATON~!!*!*!*!*!)

It may or may not happen.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2003, 11:36:30 AM »
The games will come out either way.  All we have to do is wait.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline pimple

• View Profile
RE: No Mario 128 at E3? So maybe at Spaceworld ´03?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 02:42:04 PM »
true that

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 03:28:00 PM »
I hope Nintendo put everything they have into this new Mario game. There are 6 mario games in the top ten best selling games of all time for crying out loud. Surely Nintendo sees the potential this game has. I cant wait for Mario 128. Actually i can, i want Nintendo to make it perfect, dont rush it out.

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 05:31:34 PM »
I doubt there will be a Spaceworld. They are more likely just to call a cheeper press conference.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 10:27:12 PM »
easier? wasn't mario sunshine easy enough?

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2003, 12:41:47 AM »
You mean like Spaceworld, but only with the flashy press conference and maybe press only play day? Breakfast with excutive after? That would work. They are only missing the public day.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Lanseryl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 05:59:41 AM »
No Spaceworld announced, but Pokemon Festival 2003 during the japanese summer vacations...

Offline Ninja X

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 07:25:56 AM »

Originally posted by: Mario
I hope Nintendo put everything they have into this new Mario game. There are 6 mario games in the top ten best selling games

Just wondering, you have a link to this list?  I have never been able to find a list concerning the top-ten selling best games ever.

I got some killaz on my payroll.