Author Topic: Official Public Toilets Discussion  (Read 146250 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Official Public Toilets Discussion
« on: October 20, 2011, 07:26:45 PM »
The thread for recurring "We swabbed some public restrooms for germs and boy are they disgusting" news stories.

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/20/8402117-dont-touch-study-confirms-your-worst-fears-about-public-potties
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Official Public Toilets Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 07:33:15 PM »
Does this story confirm the notion that the Women's bathroom is consistently more disgusting that the Men's?

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:58:14 PM »
The story is based on a paper to be presented Friday to the Infectious Diseases Society of America in Boston. The news piece is short on specifics. 
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
Oh man... Having had to clean bathrooms for a living the women's are always soooo much worse then the mens it was not even funny... I mean you don't even stand to pee... How do you miss so much?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 10:38:26 PM »
Uh, isn't this better suited for the Funhouse?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 02:47:52 AM »
I don't know, is biology and sanitation supposed to be a joke?

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
If you think the bathrooms are bad in NA, never try the ones in some European countries.  I was in Paris, France some years ago, and the public restrooms were practically HazMat zones...and you had to pay to use them.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »
If you think the bathrooms are bad in NA, never try the ones in some European countries.  I was in Paris, France some years ago, and the public restrooms were practically HazMat zones...and you had to pay to use them.

Good to know for when I go to Europe
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:07 PM »
You know that feeling you get when you sit down to take a **** in a public restroom, and your dong touches the front edge of the toilet...that's the best feeling in the world.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 11:02:00 PM »
World Toilet Day is right around the corner!
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline Lithium

• disparaging user title
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 03:36:11 AM »
yep, ladies restrooms are usually about twice as filthy i'm a nightshift janitor and i can say at least where i work this is true.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »
You know that feeling you get when you sit down to take a **** in a public restroom, and your dong touches the front edge of the toilet...that's the best feeling in the world.

obligatory response/put-down: I throw mine over my shoulder to avoid just that.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 01:25:45 PM »
I'm going to show self control and not post my responses because they sound mean.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 02:33:43 PM »

Agreed.  I was in Rome earlier this year.  Not only do many toilets cost 1 Euro (that's like, what $1.50 to take a piss?!!) but they often don't even have seats!  You have to take a **** sitting directly on the porcelain!  I also noticed a lot of them auto-flush.  I don't mean you get off the can and it flushes automatically with a sensor.  I mean it is flushing the entire time.  So it splashes back and it feels like you're shitting in a bidet with water constantly splashing you in the ass.  I am in shock that they have the gall to charge for said bathrooms.  Everytime I used one I would tell my Dad afterwards "you know if they tried this pay toilet crap in America, especially with THESE toilets, I'll bet people would just piss and **** on the floor in front of the bathroom out of protest."

One thing that was kind of funny is that Rome's toilets were filthy but the Vatican's were spotless and all FREE.

I'm convinced that Europeans put up with it due to ignorance of the superior public washroom situation in North America.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 03:27:32 PM »
In the US, someone would probably pay the first time, then prop the door open so that everyone could defile the bathroom with excrement, urine, phone numbers, funny stories/saying, drawing and gang markings.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
In the US, someone would probably pay the first time, then prop the door open so that everyone could defile the bathroom with excrement, urine, phone numbers, funny stories/saying, drawing and gang markings.
Please, I feel insulted by this.
Pay the first time...
In the US we will just defeat the security measures even if it would be cheaper to do with your approach.  Though I figure its probably nothing that a good Crowbar couldn't handle.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
But someone would end up paying, and while they were in there, the next person in line would catch the door before it shut and then starts the cycle of defilement.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 09:19:14 PM »
I'm going to show self control and not post my responses because they sound mean.

do it! do it! do it!

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 11:18:30 AM »

do it! do it! do it!
Its nice to see the kids toilets still get adult play.

obligatory response/put-down: I throw mine over my shoulder to avoid just that.
Well that explains the Wiggle in your title but, its not that impressive when your really a pixie.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »

HAHAHaAHAHA that's hilarious for so many reasons, but mainly because a friend of mine and I were in a Tenacious D like mode the other night and made a song about just that.

*Reggae melody*

My dick hit the toilet lid...whaooh
I was just trying to take a ****...whaooh
There was no toilet paper....naooooh
There was no toilet paper...no no no no no

black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Lithium

• disparaging user title
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 04:23:56 PM »

HAHAHaAHAHA that's hilarious for so many reasons, but mainly because a friend of mine and I were in a Tenacious D like mode the other night and made a song about just that.

*Reggae melody*

My dick hit the toilet lid...whaooh
I was just trying to take a ****...whaooh
There was no toilet paper....naooooh
There was no toilet paper...no no no no no

ahhhh....this is life

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 03:07:01 PM »
"How well you do at the game is entirely in your hands, so to speak."
http://news.yahoo.com/worlds-first-pee-controlled-video-game-opens-london-024602073.html

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »
But someone would end up paying, and while they were in there, the next person in line would catch the door before it shut and then starts the cycle of defilement.

Maybe, but I should also add that in France you also had to provide your own toilet paper and wet wipes.  Sure, you could bypass the door costs, but it wouldn't do you much good once you got in there unless you were prepared.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile