Author Topic: Mafia XLI:Looney Toons Mafia Day 2  (Read 14220 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia XLI:Looney Toons Mafia Day 2
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:39:35 AM »
Bugs Bunny has decided that it would be best if he split from the group because the Martian landscape is vast.
This isn't the wisest decision because there is a Deranged and Irrational Tasmanian Devil loose.
So Bugs is looking for a way to get into Marvins Laboratory which is one of the entry points to Marvins stronghold. He makes it in and he is looking around. He is shocked at what he is seeing. Various animals that have been fused together through genetic manipulation.The most shocking is Hector the Bulldog,Sylvester, and Tweety.Suddenly this hybrid notices Bugs and stalks him. Bugs starts to try and leave but it is a maze. He hastily tries to run but he finds a dead end and one hungry Tasmanian Devil. Bugs Bunny(AKA thatguy) wasn't heard from again...

Lola Bunny was worried that Bugs hasn't come back so she decided to find him. She goes searching for Bugs. She enters the Laboratory area and is shocked to find the very little remains of Bugs Bunny.While she is morning Marvin is watching and release the Hector the Bulldog,Sylvester and Tweety hybrid. She doesn't see it coming and is pretty much gone with a few scant remains.Marvin scrapes up the remains for future use.Lola Bunny(AKA The Fleece) is no more.

The remaining Looney Toons are looking for Marvin when they come across The Martian Queen. They immediately capture her and heads back to the ship. They place her in a holding cell where there is a Elmira Duff and she is stuck there. Needless to say Elmira tortures the Martian queen by hugging and squeezing for the remainder of the time that they are there.Dasmos the Martian Queen could be heard in another galaxy.

The Toons continue their search for Marvin...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:15:58 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia XLI:Looney Toons Mafia Day 2
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:39:59 AM »
Results
thatguy was killed last night.He was Bugs Bunny the Investigator.He was killed by Taz.
The Fleece was killed last night he was Lola Bunny.AKA Vote changer.Marvin hit.
Dasmos was voted out and he was the Martian Queen.

Voting Rules:You must vote once every three days or you will be out of the game.If you change your vote you must un vote your vote and post it in a new post.Failure to do so will result in a warning the first time and a removal from the game the second time.
Ties:Since the Vote changer is out of the game here are the rules.If there is a tie at the end of the day whoever has voted must keep their vote. Someone that hasn't voted must break the tie.If after 30 mins and the tie hasn't been broken than both people live.If everybody has voted that I will start 1 30 min period.The first to change their vote will be the tiebreaker.

Voting ends at 9pm PST.Roles must be sent in 30 mins after the end of the day.Can send in your actions early.I recommend this so I can get the Day thread up quick.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:50:01 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 12:52:47 AM »
Not a good day for the townies. To lose the town investigator sucks sooooo much. Ugh. :(
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 03:58:44 AM »
Wow. Every death was a player with a role. How often does that happen?

Nice that we got the mafia protector but I don't think that was a fair trade in losing thatguy/investigator + vote changer. A good player and a good role at once is hard to swallow.

Good shot finding Dasmos on day one guys. Did anyone talk to Thatguy about his vote? Since he is the investigator maybe he knew something? I'll have to read the rules again to see if he could have even had a chance to investigate someone.

Quote from: Maxi's rules
He will get the results when I send it to him
I take it this means thatguy could have had an answer already?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 04:01:52 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 04:55:28 AM »
Goodness that was an rare turn of events. I forgot to set my alarm to 0445 to get in a late vote (good thing i didn't because i feel like pretty shitty now).

I will put in a vote when everyone else is awake.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 06:45:03 AM »
Stratos he and everybody else that had a role learned the results of their actions after the 1st day. I waited till the night action period was over. He learned the result of his investigation and then was killed.So he can't really use the info that he learned.That I feel is the fairest way to have night actions,except in the case of Taz and Marvin.If both of them target each other the earliest action will be the result.Otherwise their hits both hit if not targeting each other.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:54:38 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 11:05:55 AM »
Nice that we got the mafia protector but I don't think that was a fair trade in losing thatguy/investigator + vote changer. A good player and a good role at once is hard to swallow.
L-losing thatguy is always a fair trade. It was pretty cle-cle-cl-cle-cl obvious that he had a role when he told everyone.
Anyw-anyw-wa-wa-w-w REGARDLESS I v-vote Mop_it_up.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 11:14:05 AM »
Except thatguy told us the wrong role. He claimed to be the doctor in the PMs.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 11:56:47 AM »
L-losing thatguy is always a fair trade. It was pretty cle-cle-cl-cle-cl obvious that he had a role when he told everyone.

Apparently Bugsy boy doesn't realize that he is up against a superior adversary this time.

"Dasmos was voted out and he was the Martian Queen."

Oh ho boy I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm independent! I'm socially secure! I'm rich! I'm rich!

unVote Mop_it_up. In RAB I trust. Put it right there brother! Uh, half brother? Cousin? Total stranger?

Anyways, only 5 people didn't get back to me claiming to be some role. Mop_it_up was one of them along with Nuclearspeed, DAaaMan64, Nickmitch and GoldenPhoenix. Could very well be mafia members. Stevey didn't either but that was expected.

So, shoot 'em now! Shoot 'em now!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:02:00 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »

Apparently Bugsy boy doesn't realize that he is up against a superior adversary this time.

Oh ho boy I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm independent! I'm socially secure! I'm rich! I'm rich!

Vote Mop_it_up. In RAB I trust. Put it right there brother! Uh, half brother? Cousin? Total stranger?

Anyways, only 5 people didn't get back to me claiming to be some role. Mop_it_up was one of them along with Nuclearspeed, DAaaMan64, Nickmitch and GoldenPhoenix. Could very well be mafia members. Stevey didn't either but that was expected.

And why should I trust you with anything? Daffy can be quite crafty.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 01:39:33 PM »
Hmph, all the interesting roles in the entire game sucked out in one day? That sucks. We need a confirmed townie already. For now though, I will bandwagon this meaningless vote for When this becomes a stupid choice, I will change it.
Maxi Edit:
Please keep your vote visible.Just unvote it. For the people playing it is hard to keep track of votes.

There was a vote for Mop_it_up here.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:44:39 PM by Maxi »
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »

Vote Mop_it_up. In RAB I trust. Put it right there brother! Uh, half brother? Cousin? Total stranger?

And why should I trust you with anything? Daffy can be quite crafty.

After yesterday, I would think most players could tell that I am the closest thing to a confirmed townie. While some may argue that I could be the killer, those are people who don't know me and want a reason to mistrust me. I will say that if I was the killer, I would not have hit Thatguy first. I target a different kind of player. Plus, thatguy and I team-up a bit even when we are on the opposite because we like the competition. I wouldn't end the battle before it begins.

Anyways, enough about that. I would rather ask a question. If I'm such a devious snake as you claim, for which there is no reason to trust me, what have I done that is so devious to you? I beleive there is no reason. Everytime we've worked together, I've never betrayed your trust. I've fought for you in this game many times before. The only times I have voted you out is because you took a stubborn stand against me and fought me on any suggestion. If you are innocent, please don't go down this road again. I'm not interested in denying anyone victory on my side.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 02:16:33 PM »
And since I'm out of character already, let me just make a quick appeal to Granny. Sadly, there are no roled townies left. Therefore, all you can do is protect regular townies. That's what I am. Look at the evidence. It should be pretty clear I'm not mafia. I know the arguement is that I could be the killer. Well, even if I am, do you think I'm going to turn around and eliminate the Doctor, a source of protection? At this point, which player do you think is going to be the highest target now as well? I'm pretty sure that I will be targetted in the next two days. If not, I applaud the killer and mafia for making me look suspicious and matching wits with me. Anyways, that's my appeal to the Doctor. One based on logic and good sense. Hopefully, it works for once.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »
Noon Vote Tally.
Mop_it_up-3
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
Razzin Frazzin Martians

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 06:12:09 PM »
I don't know what you expected me to tell you, Khushrenada, as I didn't know if you were cooking up some sort of scheme. Seeing as you and RABicle both voted for Dasmos, I don't want to vote for either of you as you're likely townies. May I ask why you chose me over anyone else who didn't respond to your PM?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
As I stated, in RAB I trust and I just decided to vote with whoever he votes with this game. Since it worked out yesterday, thought I'd give it another crack. Plus, I could see you making a hit on thatguy Day 1. Of course, TheFleece hit could be because he voted Dasmos and pretty much made it a majority. There could have a been fear that he was working with me and people wanted to cut off my support. At the same time, I could see Stevey making TheFleece or Thatguy hit as well so I might change but I'll wait and see what develops for now.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »
Hmm, the duck makes some sensible arguments. But the bow wearing birdo has been a good and trustworthy ally in the past so I'm not quite ready to join the bandwagon just yet, especially based solely on the word of someone who may have pulled out a lucky guess yesterday. Since I have no work today I have time to ponder a decision regarding the affects this would have on my chances of taking over the world.
My Game Collection

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »
:music;I want to play things
A dolly or two
We live in the house cross the way
I'll give you candy and sweet things
I'll put your hair in a curl

Won't you come over to my house
And play that you're my little girl :music;

:music; Well no one has told this old frog much
and sitting around hasn't brought any info either
considering we got lucky yesterday
let's go with this and see what happens :music;

:music; vote GoldenPhoenix :music;

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »
i see no reason to bandwagon on Mop-it-up

Vote Rabicle!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »
Yeah why are we bandwagoning on Mop_it_up? Anyway I'm going to

Vote Rabicle

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 10:01:07 PM »
3 for Mop
2 for Rab

Looking at the votes, one side is mafia in this little offensive....

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 10:53:22 PM »
1 hour till closing thread vote count.

Mop_it_up-3
Rabicle-2
GoldenPhoenix-1

Get in your night actions now!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Ties:Since the Vote changer is out of the game here are the rules.If there is a tie at the end of the day whoever has voted must keep their vote. Someone that hasn't voted must break the tie.If after 30 mins and the tie hasn't been broken than both people live.

What happens if everyone has voted?

Should be interesting tomorrow with the amount of people that haven't voted yet. Might finally get some info this game. A lot of quiet players meaning things are too murky to read. That said, if Mop_it_up were mafia, I think there would have been more of a save at this point for her. While a tie is possible, I don't think the mafia would move this slowly. Also interesting is how few players are around at the end of the day. Things going well enough that the mafia doesn't need to intervene? It would help if Mop_it_up would at least vote for someone. All this time and she turtles. Sigh. What to do, what to do?

If everyone who has contacted me is telling the truth, then Mop_it_up is still a viable choice. I hate always having late second thoughts. If I had to declare a mafia, I would go with DAaaMan64, Stevey and then different possibilities. I don't like DAaaMan64's comment about the vote being a stupid choice. No something I don't? Stevey's play reminds me of the game he was godfather and suckered me good. And the third?

Nickmitch we can pretty much rule as a townie but he may be out of the game by tomorrow. Same with Toruresu. I don't think ThePerm is the godfather or he would have targetted me first. Pretty sure GP is innocent. Don't like Stratos vote on Day 1. He might be my third. Gotta follow my heart and re-vote.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 11:03:56 PM »
If everybody has voted than the first person to change their vote will be the tie breaker.
Alexis, she/her/Miss