Author Topic: Mafia GX: Scrapheap  (Read 44247 times)

Offline BigJim

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia - GX: Scrapheap
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2006, 09:35:37 PM »
I was surprisingly more or less on top of the switching around for the last few days. The doc was a 50/50 shot based on my info (and I really did have a semi-elaborate vote history/role system.) If I had the chance to do it over, I'd reverse my moves and kill the killer and recruit the doc who wouldn't have a choice.

As for shyguy, I knew he wasn't always the killer. But he was the killer when I tried to recruit him, and he wanted a townie win regardless. It's his choice to lose for them, no worries.

Evan, you were probably also hindered because we didn't trust you. We thought you were the mole after our hit was protected. You probably would have been more "in" with the planning had we known better. Heh.

1000 messages. Yay me.    
"wow."

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia - GX: Scrapheap
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2006, 09:42:13 PM »
When I was the killer I had a very intricate system for deciding who to target: "anybody that PMed me got killed in that order."
If I had made it another day vudu was next up.  

I wasn't too worried about hiding who I was I figured with the relative ease of investigating people it wouldn't be long before I was found out.  I was either gonna go after the people that knew outright or try to hold out till the mafia either went after me or recruited me.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia - GX: Scrapheap
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2006, 06:11:54 AM »
MattVDB introduced me to Spak and Vudu, Vudu introduced me to Pale, who passed on some top-secret Librarian info, which got me into an alliance.  But it seems like there were two alliances working separately for a while there when the moles started giving out info.  Ours was voting for the MaxVelocity mafia, while the others were voting for the Legends Mafia.

So I was involved in a small alliance from the start thanks to Matt.  I may not have trusted Vudu and Pale otherwise, not that it made a huge difference...we were always outvoted by the other townies right up until I died.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia - GX: Scrapheap
« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
Yeah, ShyGuy contacted me and asked what was going on between MattVDB and me. Now, I though he was the townie doctor because he had asked about some parts of the doctor's role in his posts and PM'd me with this message:

If you're really a townie, perhaps someone can protect you?

So, I said I'd explain it if I survived that night, and I really thought the doctor would save me, and told our recruiter to recruit Shyguy, which didn't happen. As it turned out, ShyGuy wasn't apparently even the doctor and I died. He played me like a piano.

"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.