Author Topic: Fall Out Boy hurt my ears  (Read 3301 times)

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
Fall Out Boy hurt my ears
« on: September 16, 2006, 09:17:11 AM »
K so I've been listening to music with my headphones for the past 3 hours right. And then iTunes started playing Fall Out Boy and seriously my ears just starting bloody RINGING. I don't even have the music up loud because I value what's left of my hearing but nup time for pain co-incideds with time for lousy mainstream punk band. I guess this just proves that this weak band is evil.

ps. Stupid word censor. I need to express how I really feel about this important issue. Lack of swearing limits my potential to convey emotion.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Fall Out Boy hurt my ears
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 09:42:26 AM »
Word censor is there for a reason.  You wouldn't want to get banned, now would you?  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »
Some people have used images to get around the sensor... I just wanted to warn you that that is a big no no.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE:Fall Out Boy hurt my ears
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 07:39:25 PM »
Profanity is the refuge of the small vocabulary.

Sugar We're going down swinging...

Offline TrueNerd

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 08:50:53 PM »
Ugh, tell me about it. Being a native to the Chicagoland area, I have been exposed to their music far longer then most I would imagine. (They're from the area too.) And yeah, they've always been this bad. It's just now I get to hear 13 year old girls sing their songs in addition.  

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 11:45:20 PM »
I thought they were from Nevada for some reason.

Originally posted by: Pale
Some people have used images to get around the sensor... I just wanted to warn you that that is a big no no.

lol that sounds like a clever thing to do.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 12:54:54 AM »
Whenever I hear about Fall Out Boy I'm disappointed that people are not talking about the mascot character from the game Fallout

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 06:50:51 AM »
The big question is what is Fall Out Boy doing on your iTunes on the first place?
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 07:49:21 AM »
True Story:  When I was little and stupid, I liked Richard Marx.   Once I hit the age of 11 his music suddenly started making me feel nauseated, so I had to stop.  I'm allergic to Richard Marx.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 06:38:40 PM »

Originally posted by: couchmonkey
The big question is what is Fall Out Boy doing on your iTunes on the first place?
Seriously this is the story on how it got in there:
So I was sitting in class right and for some rason I was in a computer lab. I suddenly had a strong urge to opent he cd tray  ina  desperate hope to alleviate boredom. INSIDE IS A CD! So I pocket it and take it home and have a look what's on it. To my immense dissapointment, Fall Out Boy. But it was the complete album and I had never heard them before so I thought "why not." Also I tend to like pop punk like Motion City Soundtrack. And I mean FOB toured with them right?

But yeah it only came on because I was listening to Faker and had the library sorted by album.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 06:04:14 AM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
K so I've been listening to music with my headphones for the past 3 hours right. And then iTunes started playing Fall Out Boy and seriously my ears just starting bloody RINGING. I don't even have the music up loud because I value what's left of my hearing but nup time for pain co-incideds with time for lousy mainstream punk band. I guess this just proves that this weak band is evil.

ps. Stupid word censor. I need to express how I really feel about this important issue. Lack of swearing limits my potential to convey emotion.

not a punk band
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.