Author Topic: Bill's NES Video "Reviews"  (Read 11543 times)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: Bill's NES Video "Reviews"
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »
That's okay!  I will probably suck at it enough for it to still be amusing!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 03:56:20 AM »
Who said you have to own the game to play it?
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2006, 05:53:39 AM »
Bill I'm going to ask if you be ok if I did something similar with a totally different system.  I figure I ask for your approval my master.  (I just have to wrench the system from my brother, fix my camera, and make a mounting apperadus(sp?))
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2006, 06:14:28 AM »
Why wouldn't it be okay?  

I would like entertainment, too, so go right ahead!

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
RE:Bill's NES Video "Reviews"
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2006, 11:30:04 AM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
Why wouldn't it be okay?  

I would like entertainment, too, so go right ahead!
aren't you entertained playing all those masterpieces of gaming??
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2006, 12:03:42 PM »

Stupid Metroid things are everywhere!
No, Bill, it's the same one.  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:07 PM »
Hey, it's the SECOND one!

(I do realize that was kind of a silly thing to say, but it's not like I scripted my game sessions!)

Offline mantidor

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 03:06:02 PM »

Originally posted by: Athrun Zala

Originally posted by: mantidor
ok, now Im confused, I used to play this car game called road runner, is a vertical scroller. The objective of the game is just to get to the goal, but you have limited gas, and you can pick up special cars that give you a little more, at the same time the road is filled with blue and red cars which will try to make you crash if you pass near them... and also if you do really well a blue superman will pass flying at the left of the screen! I didnt make the connection with the road runner character until now, and I suppose that the game I played wasn't really called road runner anyway, or is a wierd version, I don't know anymore...
I remember that one! that game was pretty cool, but I'm not sure that was the game's name :S

I just checked and found my mistake, is not Road Runner, is Road Fighter, I guess I was confused with Lode Runner and I mixed up the names.

"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2006, 11:37:40 AM »
Maybe anyone with a camera and an awesome enough computer should post video reviews.  I was going to call Tag Team Wrestling.  Then I realized I don't have any way to get the videos on my computer.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2006, 11:51:39 AM »

Originally posted by: Ceric
Quantem Warrior (I think thats the name).  You are a guy with really long red hair and a painted face with traditional japanese close for the style.  You in a computer killing various with you hair and you collect and use chips to also kill enemies.

I believe you are referring to Kabuki Quantum Fighter, a game with such a bizarre premise that I still remember its name even though I only ever saw a little bit about it in Nintendo Power a long time ago.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2006, 12:47:47 PM »
I had a copy back in the day.  I got it when a big chain pharmacy place was going out of business.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2006, 07:19:33 PM »
Bill, since you did the Freddy game review, you should do the Friday the 13th one now
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2006, 08:40:31 PM »

Originally posted by: EasyCure
caveman games... 'nuff said

...i guess it wasnt enough...

i thought we were already making request when i posted that. with that said, i'd like to see the following games get Bill-o-fied: caveman games, pro wrestling, and nemo the dream master (or something like that).

those games are just waaaiting to be played and made fun of for sucking. does anyone remember the pro wrestling game where one of the guys special moves is this weird tackle manauver where he becomes a human missle and shoots across the screen horizontaly?? that sh*t had me laughing till no end

February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »
I was checking through my Photobucket account and I realized I hadn't uploaded a Genesis review I did...

Have fun watching me run through Bubsy's nine lives faster than you can skin a cat...

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2006, 06:36:28 AM »

Originally posted by: IceCold
Hahaha, I loved Nintendo World Cup. We used to play that game all the time when I was a kid. One of my first VC downloads..

Yes, World Cup was great (especially killing players with bicycle kicks), although I only had the Game Boy version. Glad to see the NES version is just as feature packed!

Great idea for a thread BTW.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2006, 08:53:01 PM »
Bubsy seems to have arbitrary rules - can swim through streams of water and pass under waterfalls but cannot touch large bodies of water at all. What sense does this make? And jumping in a car kills you? Stupid. I hate Bubsy.
Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog