Author Topic: The YouTube Thread.  (Read 622264 times)

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Re: We need to make a thread for hilarious YouTube videos.
« Reply #775 on: December 29, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
They're not from youtube, but nonetheless:

Yeah, I would tap that too.

Funniest video of the year for me.

The music in that first video is so stupid and the chick can't dance.

Since I been around cats basically my entire life, I don't find that second video that funny. I think it's about to throw up.

P.S. BnM, some of that is hard to watch.

I don't have high standards for the simple things of life.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 04, 2011, 10:44:34 PM »
Zelda 2 with Lyrics, by BrentalFloss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRpfgo-1kNQ

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 15, 2011, 03:47:26 PM »
Forever Lazy

hahahahahahaha I wouldn't want one of these just because of how much static electricity they would gather, and my unusual tendency to get the painful discharge.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:35:18 PM by EasyCure »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 18, 2011, 04:32:57 AM »
3D TV without the glasses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef17zOCDb8
No. seriously. without glasses.

W.T.F.L.O.F'n.L.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: January 18, 2011, 01:12:37 PM »
EasyCure, salvia is illegal in multiple states including: North Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Virginia, Florida, and Delaware.  California and Maine ban the sale of it to minors, and 15 more states are currently considering banning it. It is also banned in Australia and many European countries. Reading up on it, it is not something people should be using even if it is legal where they live.

This is the funniest thing in this thread.  Seriously--WTF.  It's a good thing Dasmos isn't here or he's blow a gasket.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 18, 2011, 03:39:14 PM »
EasyCure, salvia is illegal in multiple states including: North Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Virginia, Florida, and Delaware.  California and Maine ban the sale of it to minors, and 15 more states are currently considering banning it. It is also banned in Australia and many European countries. Reading up on it, it is not something people should be using even if it is legal where they live.

This is the funniest thing in this thread.  Seriously--WTF.  It's a good thing Dasmos isn't here or he's blow a gasket.

You meant to say he'd. He's is a contraction of he is, and is not grammatically correct here.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 20, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWtDpGM36J8&feature=player_embedded

I blame her for bringing this stupid video to an even wider audience by SUING ugh. If I hadn't logged off my email and seen that stupid news blurb, I never would of seen this video because I never click on anything perm post
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #784 on: January 20, 2011, 09:34:49 PM »
She is SUING? Under what grounds? Maybe she is suing the school district that was stupid enough to giver her a diploma. She was the one too stupid to LOOK IN FRONT OF HER. At least she will lose the lawsuit and be out the money she paid her lawyer (I imagine that is the only reason any lawyer would agree to the case, to collect money from her).
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 20, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »
She is SUING? Under what grounds? Maybe she is suing the school district that was stupid enough to giver her a diploma. She was the one too stupid to LOOK IN FRONT OF HER. At least she will lose the lawsuit and be out the money she paid her lawyer (I imagine that is the only reason any lawyer would agree to the case, to collect money from her).

Yahoo "News": Viral stay may sue mall "Cathy Cruz Marrero is angry that nobody came to her aid after she fell into a fountain"[/ur]

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 20, 2011, 09:48:45 PM »
So she just walked right into it because she was too busy texting? I hate people that obsessively text.

It's really too bad she didn't outright drown in the fountain. It would have really helped out the human race! ;)
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 20, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »
She seems like a tool.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #788 on: January 20, 2011, 10:25:02 PM »

Yahoo "News": Viral stay may sue mall "Cathy Cruz Marrero is angry that nobody came to her aid after she fell into a fountain"[/ur]

She was in the fountain for like 3 seconds, there wasn't time for anybody to help her anyways. If she somehow wins her lawsuit, I will eat my shirt and post the video on YouTube (and you can guarantee that).

It's a rare thing, but I agree with Morari on this. That would have helped the human race.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #789 on: January 20, 2011, 10:32:36 PM »

She was in the fountain for like 3 seconds, there wasn't time for anybody to help her anyways. If she somehow wins her lawsuit, I will eat my shirt and post the video on YouTube (and you can guarantee that).

It's a rare thing, but I agree with Morari on this. That would have helped the human race.

If she wins, we should all eat our shirts and video respond to each other on youtube.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:47:38 AM by EasyCure »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 22, 2011, 03:39:24 AM »
The Globetrotters newest recruit?

I know you didn't make it, but you have managed to take something that was already hilarious and make it even more hilarious.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 22, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »
The Globetrotters newest recruit?

I know you didn't make it, but you have managed to take something that was already hilarious and make it even more hilarious.

I am merely a messenger. Thy youtube videoth be passed unto me by a another.. i've never seen the original clip

edit: Also, you can never go wrong with cats It's not hilarious but its good for a chuckle and an "aww, cute!" moment or two.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:19:02 PM by EasyCure »

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 22, 2011, 04:02:03 PM »
The basketball, and cats videos are made of awesome.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #795 on: January 26, 2011, 10:49:23 AM »
Thanks..

Jumbotron; always good for a laugh Watch till the very end! (Collegehumour, not youtube)

Guy brings Shake Weight to gym Uhm.. has some moments that probably aren't SFW.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 26, 2011, 11:49:08 AM »
The best part about that shake weight video is the end where you see that not even they can hold their laughter.

Michael Jackson reincarnated. Wow.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 27, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1754914

holy **** this is hilarious, i found this clicking on the Jumbotron link

GRAPHIC LANGUAGE, but HAHAHAHA

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 28, 2011, 01:52:13 AM »
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 28, 2011, 03:10:51 PM »
I never liked College Humor before, but this is hilarious:
Awesome Truck Commercial
The Ferd F-Teenthousand, I want one.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA