Author Topic: B!tch, Don't Correct Me! - The Joke Thread  (Read 187842 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: How To Stop Church Gossip - The Joke Thread
« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »
When Pigs Fly!

It was once said that the day there was was a Black President
 was gonna be the the day the Pigs Fly.

Well guess what, 100 Days in and its all over the news!
Swine Flu. Pass it on

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Re: When Pigs Fly - The Joke Thread
« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »
When Pigs Fly!

Swine Flu. Pass it on

LOL.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »
When Pigs Fly!

Swine Flu. Pass it on

LOL.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my pokĂ©-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »
Haha, awesome!
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #479 on: May 01, 2009, 02:46:45 AM »
That joke has been EVERYWHERE today.  I swear, like 5 of my friends had it as their facebook statuses, and people are talking about it. 

Hilarious, nonetheless.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: May 01, 2009, 03:34:56 AM »
Ny mates have been passing this around emails for a day or two.

Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 01, 2009, 11:45:21 AM »
That joke has been EVERYWHERE today.  I swear, like 5 of my friends had it as their facebook statuses, and people are talking about it. 

Hilarious, nonetheless.
Just remember where you heard it first. ;)

I actually meant to post it on wed. but i didn't want to post two jokes on the same day. gotta spread 'em out a little.

*is it ok to post a joke heavily referencing being gay?*

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 01, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »

Hilarious, nonetheless.

I actually meant to post it on wed. but i didn't want to post two jokes on the same day. gotta spread 'em out a little.

*is it ok to post a joke heavily referencing being gay?*

is it "offensive" at all?
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 01, 2009, 12:11:17 PM »
Depends, are you gay?
are you offended if it is suggested that you are gay?

I personally think its harmless, but someone will always be over sensitive and take it the wrong way.
I'll just post a disclaimer to go along with it and then not worry about it anymore.
might post it over the weekend.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 01, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »
Depends, are you gay?
are you offended if it is suggested that you are gay?

I personally think its harmless, but someone will always be over sensitive and take it the wrong way.
I'll just post a disclaimer to go along with it and then not worry about it anymore.
might post it over the weekend.

No and if i was i probably wouldn't get offended unless it was something like "knock knock/whose there/got/got who/you're a f*ggot" or something lame. But you're right, some people are overly sensitive... even when they're not the ones that would normally be offended...

Anyway its your call, or run it by a mod or something.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 01, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »
They say its better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission.
Besides its not that bad, I was just curious if any sensitive people would speak up.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 01, 2009, 02:07:12 PM »
They say its better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission.
Besides its not that bad, I was just curious if any sensitive people would speak up.

Sensitive people only speak up when they want to cry foul.

or take the cowards way out and hit that "report to mods" button without ever trying to get a dialogue started and explain as to WHY they're offended

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #487 on: May 01, 2009, 02:10:06 PM »
Um, this IS the funhouse. Not just the funhouse, but Bill Aurion's Fun House! Nothing you can say that we all haven't thought... maybe...

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #488 on: May 02, 2009, 12:24:34 PM »

Hilarious, nonetheless.

Facebook, right.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
The Day Peter Asked For A Raise - The Joke Thread
« Reply #489 on: May 02, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »
The Day Peter Asked For A Raise

REQUEST
I, Peter Niss, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor.   
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Sincerely,
P. Niss

THE RESPONSE
Dear Peter:
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight. You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don’t always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely,
V. Gina

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Peter Asked For A Raise - The Joke Thread
« Reply #490 on: May 04, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »
*puts on lawyer suit*
You do not work 8 hours straight. You fall asleep after brief work periods.

My client cannot afford to work 8 hours straight without suffering serious adverse health risks.

You do not always follow the orders of the management team.

My client tells me when he does ask for orders, management berates them for not able to figure it out himself.

You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations

No evidence has been presented to the court to prove this claim.

You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.

My client is not a robot. Speaking of robots, I would to like to present to the court photographic and video evidence that management has been researching in creating a robotic version of my client, violating contractual agreements between my client and management.

My client states that he leaves usually leaves a towel so that the janitor can clean up. yeah, I got nothing..

You don’t always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.

It is management's job to enforce safety regulations. If management dictates that my client has not followed safety regulations, than management can either A)provide protective clothing B) assign him another work area C)Be sent home.

You will retire well before you are 65.

There are medications that allow my client to work well after 65, management is also fully aware of this. That is more than I can say for management however.

My client claims that on certain occasions, he can work double shifts, but productivity during the second shift will be less than the first.

You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.

It has been documented that some tasks dictated by management cannot be completed in the allotted time, and there is no overtime policy. However, my client would like to discuss such policy..

And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

These allegations are baseless and without merit. It is a well known fact that these 'suspicious' looking bags are in fact, a work-aid for my client, which is responsible for his success despite such dangerous conditions.

Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 04, 2009, 01:16:48 AM »
That reply makes the joke that much funnier.
but might i add

While that may sometimes be true[as previously stated] it is also a known fact that sometimes the assigned task gets completed multiple times within the allotted time frame.

see above.

While my client admits that the workplace can sometimes get rather messy by the completion of his shift, but he would also like to point out that that is also a sign of a job well done. And when that job is done well, he is not solely to blame for said mess.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:23:56 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 04, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »
**** yeah Djunknown! Thats right, stick it to V. Gina! Show her whose in charge around here!!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
A Legal Question - The Joke Thread
« Reply #493 on: May 05, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »
Since the last picture aided joke went over well, I'll try another.

A Legal Question

Is this considered statutory rape?
or just another moosedemeaner?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Re: A Legal Question - The Joke Thread
« Reply #494 on: May 06, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »
that was pretty lame and juvenile.. i chuckled

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Re: A Legal Question - The Joke Thread
« Reply #495 on: May 06, 2009, 02:59:54 PM »
Its just filler while I contemplate posting the next joke.
& I chuckled a little too.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Self Exam for Men *NSFW* - The Joke Thread
« Reply #496 on: May 08, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »
*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING*
if you find yourself easily offended by the accusation of or the use of the word gay and/or any slang relating to that word, just skip this joke, it wasn't intended for you

Self Exam For Men... Am You Gay?

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay-- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except
when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed.  And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat... 'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on bar-B-que ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a ***.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you
crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he   defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte’. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real  man doesn't have memory space in his brain to
remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is, you're gay. And if you   can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. If you do not send this off to all the males on your email list because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge of being a fudge packer.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Re: Self Exam for Men *NSFW* - The Joke Thread
« Reply #497 on: May 08, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »
#2 is funny, the rest...not so much.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 08, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »
#2 is funny, the rest...not so much.

I liked number 8 because i see alot of insecure guys hitting the FWD button if they did recieve this in an email. The rest were pretty lame.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #499 on: May 08, 2009, 04:31:46 PM »
The person who orginally came up with this list...

Yup, he's gay.