Author Topic: 24...  (Read 8357 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
RE:24...
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
Ok, I just needed to publicy bitch about something that is bothering me.

WGN is F'n retarded

I'm watching the 24 Season 1 Marathon on WGN Superstation, I have not seen season 1-3 before(minus random episodes here and there), and about 10 minutes into an episode, they take a commercial break. Thats fine and expected, but then they play the spoiler for the next episode during that 1st commercial break(and every commercial break after that)!!! WTF, I haven't even seen what happens this episode, and already I know whats going to happen next episode?

there was one part where you were led to believe a character is dead from an explosion, then commercial break, then Spoiler for next episode with that character in it. Whoever is incharge of programming really needs to be re-assigned, it is f'n annoying the sht out of me. I am already wathcing the marathon, and I am going to coninue watching the marathon, I don't need them to advertise the next episode during every commercial break with a freakin spoiler that gets ahead of the story that is already being told. WHY!!!!!![/rant]

edit: Even more suckage from WGN.....
Now that Season 1 is over they decide that next week, they will Start Season 3. If they are gonna play through all the seasons why can't they just do it in order? Why do they have to skip Season 2.

I'm sure there are things* that happens in Season 1 that carry over into Season 2 and the same with Season2 going into Season 3

*Character development, characters in general, and plotline follow-ups.

Offline BiLdItUp1

• Brain Parasite
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: 24...
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 05:23:59 AM »
I just started watching Season 1, and I was taken aback by how much better the show used to be. Jack isn't mechanical, not every line is related to some tech-jargon issue. The personal side is executed much, much better, Jack's lines are more human and less "barking-copish" - not even the Marwan thing last season doesn't come close (keep in mind that I haven't seen past the fifth episode of Season 1, all of Season 4 and 5 to this pt.)  
All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. (George Orwell, more relevant than ever, in "Politics and the English Language")
Wii Number: 7947 2653 6155 9540

Offline evil intentions

• winged people + card battling = suck
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 01:39:02 PM »
24 rocks my socks!  I can't wait for tonight's episode.
Quote<BR> Originally posted by: Hostile Creation<BR>
But yea, dead when muted was my intention. . . EVIL INTENTION THAT IS ha ha ha.
<BR><BR>Buy Baten Kaitos..you

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 05:00:02 PM »
Aside from Jack, my favorite character on the show is Chloe, ever since her crisis last season where she pretty much in my opinion, came into her own.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Nile Boogie

• that is why you fail
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 05:41:10 AM »
24 season 5 is the greatest tv season of any show ever.

24 + PrisonBreak = Babies
Nile Boogie is...

0699-9217-4212-6889

Philadelphia Penn, 19130