Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Zelda: Wind Waker final impressions

(1/3) > >>

Mingesium:
Did anyone here beat Zelda: Wind Waker? I heard that it is a great game, but the game sort of falls off at the end. I read impressions of the first half of the game, and I would like to read some impressions of the end.

Koopa Troopa:
You'll probably have to wait until the US version is released.

manunited4eva22:
I am also interested in the ending sequences of the game. I'm sure there is someone on the net who has reviewed it... if I find it, will be sure to post a link.

xino:
The Bare Necessities come to GBA next week!UBI SOFT TO LAUNCH JUNGLE BOOK GAMES FOR  PLAYSTATION 2 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM  AND NINTENDO GAME BOY  ADVANCE  
Two Titles Based on one of Disney's Most Popular Animated Features -  Just in Time for The Jungle Book 2
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - February 5, 2003 - Ubi Soft Entertainment, one of the world's largest video game publishers, today announced plans for two exciting games based on the classic Disney movie, The Jungle Book.  First released in 1967, The Jungle Book remains one of Disney's most popular animated features captivating three generations of moviegoers.  Now, for the first time in 36 years, Disney is bringing Mowgli and his friends back to the big screen in The Jungle Book 2. Two engaging games based on the original film will complement this new adventure, Disney's The Jungle Book for the Game Boy Advance and Disney's The Jungle Book: Rhythm n' Groove for the PlayStation 2.  Both are scheduled to launch in February 2003, to coincide with the theatrical release of the new movie.
"With these two Jungle Book titles based on the original film, Ubi Soft demonstrates its ongoing commitment to providing the finest in family games," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubi Soft Entertainment.  "Children and adults alike will have a great time with this updated classic game, complete with new adventures, cool 3D graphics, entertaining characters, and the magic of the movie-going experience."
The brand new Disney's The Jungle Book for the Game Boy Advance allows players to explore vivid worlds and greet familiar faces as the young hero Mowgli.  Six lush, 3D worlds and 20 massive levels, such as the Indian Jungle, the Swamp, and King Louie's Temple, deliver mind-bending puzzles and mini-games:  
"       Encounter wild creatures  "       Challenge King Louie to a dance contest  "       Take a fast-action ride on Baloo's belly  "       Avoid the hypnotizing gaze of Kaa  The Animation Gallery offers another bonus where players can unlock photos of favorite jungle pals as well as special animated sequences from the original film.
Disney's The Jungle Book: Rhythm n' Groove for the PlayStation 2 updates the popular PlayStation version of the same game with spectacular new 3D graphics to take advantage of this next generation system; players can also view the theatrical trailer for The Jungle Book 2 and unlock 3D sequences based on the original film as they move through the game.  Using the game controller or any PlayStation 2-compatible dance pad, players can dance through the jungle:
"       Imitate the funky moves of all the jungle pals to bring Mowgli safely to the man-village  "       Move to the beat through 9 stunning 3D worlds, based on the main scenes of the movie  "       Groove to favorite tunes like "The Bare Necessities" and "I Wanna Be Like You"  "       Play solo or with a friend: Dance as Mowgli or choose one of 10 characters from the film  
Both titles will release with the opening of The Jungle Book 2.  Cross-promotional ads will appear in the The Jungle Book 2: Born to Be Wild! book series, published by Random House, and the Jungle Book music album.

Bloodworth:
Not there quite yet. I hope the ending is good, but even if not, the rest of the game has been great so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version