(1/14) > >>

Khushrenada:
Story Post. What story?

Khushrenada:
Announcement Post

DEAD

RABicle - Ghost (Killed by Day Vote)
BeautifulShy - Ghost (Killed by Luigi)
Crimm - Luigi (Killed by King Boo Mafia)

That means there are 4 Mafia Members and 3 Townie members left in the game. Wait a minute.....

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 04, 2021, 11:42:33 PM ---Win Conditions
Mafia:Must have the Dark Moon crystal in their possession and Luigi and Gooigi must be eliminated from the game. They do not need to eliminate all the townies but can win by equaling or exceeding the amount of townies left in the game provided they meet the above win conditions. 

--- End quote ---

Equaling or exceeding the amount of townies? That's a checkmark.
Eliminating Luigi and Gooigi? King Boo has taken out both. That's two checkmarks.
Having the Dark Moon crystal in their possession? That's..... also a checkmark! nickmitch was the ghost in control of the Dark Moon and the Mafia acquired it when they took him out.

That means THIS GAME IS OVER!! It's a

KING BOO MAFIA WIN!!

The King Boo Mafia has gotten the win and done so with a perfect Mafia victory losing no members in the process. Congratulations to:

Luigi Dude - King Boo
Mr. Bungle - Kung Boo
Mop it up - Boogie Woogie
TOPHATANT123 - Boo B. Trap

The remaining players were:

pokepal148 - Grouchy Possessor
ShyGuy - Ug
Stratos - Ghost

Well, I hope you were able to have some fun out of this game after a long absence since out last Mafia game. If not, well, the good news is you may not have to wait too long for the next game. I'll have sign-ups for it in a few days as I hope to have it start for Nov. 15 next month. In the meantime, everyone is now free to say all they want to about this game good and bad and what they were thinking as it happened.

Mop it up:
WELP! I think it's safe to say that I'm getting bandwagon'd day one in the next game. I'm toast, nice knowing you folks.

Khushrenada:
We know what items are tied to the players with roles. For the record, here is the list of items tied to the Ghost players for this game:

BeautifulShy - Suction Shot
MASB - Ice Elemental Medal
nickmitch - Dark Moon crystal
Order.RSS - Polterpup
RABicle - Strobulb
Stratos - Fire Elemental Medal
TheFleece - Thieving Slinker

TOPHATANT123:
Good game everyone!

That was really tense at the end there. If that last vote had gone differently then we would be down our godfather right about now.

Crimm really flew under our radar, but fortunately only ever took out people from the townie faction.

Looking forward to the next game

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version