Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Mario Golf: Super Rush

<< < (3/8) > >>

Mop it up:
Speed Golf mode is actually pretty similar to an idea I had of how Mario Golf games should play, so I guess that means I'll have to check this out at some point.

Mario Tennis Aces started with a roster of 16 and had 14 added over time with updates, so this game will probably do something similar.

MASB:
1. I believe I played one of the NES Open golf games, but I never owned it. My first real exposure to the series was Mario Golf for the N64. There's no telling how many hours I put into it. I later played the GBA and 3DS games.I'm not sure how different the 3DS game is from the GameCube version, but I enjoyed it. I don't know if that would have changed if I had played Toadstool Tour previously.

2. Story mode though speed golf would be a close second.

3. It hasn't been officially announced, but I believe that based on some screenshots/video frames, King Boo is a character.  I'd like Rosalina, MagiKoopa and Birdo to be included. Maybe Gooigi. For really unlikely characters, why not Geno and Frogfucius? Characters I'd like to NOT be in the game are any baby version of characters. In games like Mario Kart, they take up way too many slots.

Spak-Spang:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on March 03, 2021, 06:59:03 PM ---Speed Golf mode is actually pretty similar to an idea I had of how Mario Golf games should play, so I guess that means I'll have to check this out at some point.

Mario Tennis Aces started with a roster of 16 and had 14 added over time with updates, so this game will probably do something similar.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, if speed Golf is a game that ties speed and stroke score together and is some fun but simple run and platform elements mixed within an online golf game that sounds cool.   Local Multiplayer if they do split screen it could still work and be fun. 

But if it is just a simple all the players run together to get to their ball then that sounds less interesting.  I really need to see how that mode plays.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: MASB on March 03, 2021, 08:00:47 PM ---It hasn't been officially announced, but I believe that based on some screenshots/video frames, King Boo is a character. 

--- End quote ---

I tried to find this online but just came across the stories that say King Bob-omb was leaked as a playable character. The official website no longer mentions him, but it appears this bomb has already been dropped.

M.K.Ultra:
Overview Trailer is up Link to Trailer

The game will launch with 16 playable characters (in addition to Miis). We have already mentioned 11 of them. Here are the newly announced ones:

* Pauline
* Bowser Jr.
* Charging Chuck
* Rosalina
* Boo
Other Announcements

* Online play was confirmed to work with friends or random matching. Sounds like we will have to host an NWR invitational.  8)
* Special Shots were shown off. Finishing moves unique to each character
I will be seeing you on the links in about 5 weeks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version