Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY!!!!! SUCKS!!

<< < (10/11) > >>

NWR_pap64:

Originally posted by: TheYoungerPlumber
OK, OK, this is getting WAAAAY off topic.  This is about DKC looking not as good on a modern TV / on VC.  Not "Do you still like Rare games."  In fact, I'm actually going to pretend I'm a moderator and close this thread if I see more talk about Perfect Dark or whether DKC2 was better than DKC. (Which it was.  Oh crap, now I'm doing it!)
--- End quote ---

You say that as if going off topic is a bad thing!

Ob the subject of Blast Corps, I didn't mean to say the game sucked. I meant that the game was very obscure and many people may have ignored it back when it first came out. The controls were iffy, yes, but I still had fun anyway.

JordoftheDead:

I'm gonna download this soon. It is a bit crap compared to say Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island or Mario 3 but the nostalgia level is huge.
Back to the Rare subject, I love Viva Pinata.
Plus I think Kameo is loads better than people made out. They both have a distinct Nintendo vibe to them.

360 owners (I love my 360) should play them both.

Maverick:
Viva Pinata was alright for awhile, then it just got incredibly boring.  And has REALLY stupid restrictions on what you're allowed to build.  I quit when I finally had all the space available in my garden, and was told that I was not allowed to have enough pavement to connect all of my houses.  It was really, REALLY stupid, and I'm still very bitter about it to this day.  

Bill Aurion:

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
I've only seen backlash from Nintendo fans since (surprise) Rare left and all Rare games suddenly sucked and had always sucked.
--- End quote ---

Oi, oi, don't be throwing garbage bags full of generalizations!  I still love Rare and Donkey Kong Country! (though I feel betrayed by the crap they passed off as Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo...)

The Traveller:
Perfect Darks framerate isnt as bad as some people make it out to be either. Although in Co-op it IS really bad..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version