Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

The official NWR Bitcoin Thread: It's highly profitable if you don't get scammed

(1/7) > >>

pokepal148:
As seen in an upcoming episode of Big Bang Theory

Order.RSS:
Big Bang Theory is the only newssource I can still trust.

nickmitch:
My favorite part is where the author shows how cool he is by going out of his way to say that he doesn't know the names of the characters.

Khushrenada:
Heh, yeah. Though to be honest, I have a hard time thinking of the names of the characters. I know Sheldon because of how much exposure the role gets including a spin-off series of it. It just hit me that Raj is the name of another friend about 10 minutes after trying to think of the characters. I'm having a hard time coming up with the glasses guy though. For some reason, I keep thinking Lucas but I know that's not right and I don't know why my brain is going in that direction. Then there's the other friend who'll do Nicolas Cage impersonations on Conan and was in Florence Foster Jenkins but that name isn't coming to me either.

I know Bernadette because I keep seeing these ad articles on Yahoo of how you won't believe what the actress who plays Bernadette looks like in real life because she's so hot. Ooo. Penny! That just finally came to me while typing this. But Sheldon's girlfriend I know is Mayim Balik (something like that) the former Blossom but I can't think of the character's name. Are there any other main characters beyond those 7 these days? So, just over 50 percent. Hoo-ray for useless trivia knowledge.

Order.RSS:
Pretty sure the glasses guy is called Howard! I definitely knew Sheldon and Penny too, and Raj. Wouldn't have known the name of Bernadette's character but she's the lady with the high pitched voice right, so I deffo know of her. Not bad since Big Bang Theory is one of those 'airline tv shows' for me, in that it's definitely around a lot but I don't pay it vvvvvery close attention.

Was always more of a Community fan myself, could name most of those characters easily. Even Starburns and Leonard. #SixSeasonsAndAMovie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version