Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Triple A Mafia test post

(1/3) > >>

ShyGuy:

Story

--- Quote ---Welcome to Jericho, Texas. The Italian mafia and Irish mob compete to rule this once decent town and use it as a headquarters for running liquor across the Mexican border. Decent townfolk are scarce and the law is outnumbered. Whose side are you on?
--- End quote ---

Rules

Players

Roles

- Irish Godfather - Irish Mafia #1 - Irish Mafia #2

- Italian Godfather - Italian Mafia #1 - Italian Mafia #2

- Townie Investigator - Townie Prostitute - Townie Vigilante

- The Killer

ShyGuy:
Okay, this is a sample of what I would like to do for a triple A mafia game. It's not a real mafia game, just an example. Although my theme is based on the movie Last Man Standing, which parallels a forum mafia game very very well.

Let me explain what we've got going on here:

I think a graphic header adds an identity to the game and should be at the head of every day's post.

I like the game's story as a short and sweet premise that tells everyone what they need to know. Moderators often lag behind writing the daily story and half the player don't read it anyhow.

A link to the rules post.

A link to the player list.

Illustrations of each of the major roles, with color coded borders. Makes it easier for people to keep track. Also, when a role is killed, we update the picture with a red X.

I think this information should present in each day's first post and would help the games go smoother.

vudu:
In as ... the man with no name?  WTF?

ShyGuy:
This isn't a game. it's a proposal. I would have put it in the mafia forum, but I can't make a new post there.

BeautifulShy:
I like your idea for organizing the Day Posts Shyguy. They are likely to be more organized than most hosts.
I know you aren't having a game yet but perhaps more hosts in the future can use this template.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version