Author Topic: Nintendo Image Share Service For Animal Crossing: New Leaf Now Available In English  (Read 1688 times)

Offline bluelander

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • My blog!

Show off your town to all your jealous friends!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34667

3DS owners can now take advantage of Nintendo's Image Share service in English by going to http://i.nintendo.net in their 3DS browser and following the instructions.

This service, which has been available in Japanese for a few months already, allows users to upload screenshots from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to Twitter or Tumblr. The service automatically tags Tweets sent from this service with #ACNL.

Screenshots can be taken from within Animal Crossing: New Leaf by pressing the L and R buttons together; they're then automatically saved to the SD card.

Offline Aero Leviathan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
This has actually been available since the North American launch day.

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
This is cool stuff but you need a Tumblr or a Twitter account to sign in. I don't have neither so I'll debate about making a Tumblr page even though I've already got a Flickr page set up with pics I've taken.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline Do_What

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Are there more games with this functionality? Why isn't this standard? At least for first party titles.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
Are there more games with this functionality? Why isn't this standard? At least for first party titles.

There is a Facebook Photo app for the DSi that was never brought over to the 3DS.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics