Author Topic: Mafia LVII: Friendship is Chaos Players list.  (Read 2204 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia LVII: Friendship is Chaos Players list.
« on: August 17, 2012, 01:10:38 AM »
Alive.
Khushrenada
SUPER
Silenced
stevey
Nickmitch
Mop it up
FZeroboyo

Dead
Ceric-NightMare Moon
NWR_Insanolord-Twilight Sparkle
apdude-normal pony
Bustin 98-Rainbow Dash
TJ Spike-normal pony
Unclebob-normal pony
jrlibrarian-Fluttershy
Shyguy-Queen Chyrstalis
Oblivion-Discord
Roles.
Townie Roles
Applejack
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Rainbow Dash

Mafia Roles
Nightmare Moon
Discord
Queen Chrysalsis

4 normal townies.

Mane 6 roles.

Apple Jack:Elemental Trait:Honesty Townie Role Protection. Can protect someone from attack during the night. Basically the Cop role in a normal mafia game.

Fluttershy:Elemental Trait:Kindness Townie Role Stare which blocks someones ability.

Pinkie Pie:Elemental Trait:Laughter Townie Role 4th Wall Breaking can get a random item. Also since she does this all the time in the show she would be able to pick first when she uses the ability. It will be random the item but she will get to go before anyone else.

Twilight Sparkle:Elemental Trait: Magic Townie Role Investigator. Learn someones role.

Rarity:Elemental Trait:Generosity Townie Role For Rarity in this Mafia game the other side namely Discord can really mess with the Main 6 and Rarity is here as a counter to that. Basically Discord can change the Main 6 against their element and pretty much useless to the cause. Rarity can reverse the damage done to her friends if she chooses wisely. After Discord dies Rarity loses the ability.

Rainbow Dash:Elemental Trait:Loyalty Townie Role: This is a sacrificial role. Where she can either use her ability once to throw herself on the vote to save someone from death or from blocking a hit on one of her friends. She can only use this once through out the whole game. She can in certain areas save both herself and the person she is tied with so that they both live.

The Villans

Nightmare Moon: She makes the Day end one hour earlier then usual when she uses her ability. You may ask why I have this ability for her. Basically inactivity can mess with the balance of the game so this evens it for both sides. Mafia gets some trickery to use and townies have to stay on their toes and be attentive.

Discord.This is the Mafia's big gun. Basically he can turn 1 of the Mane 6 if he chooses correctly against their element. If he happens to get all 6 and he is still alive the game is over. If he dies before then everyone that was discorded will revert back to their previous status. Rarity can revert one of the Mane 6 back if she chooses wisely.

Finally Queen Chrysalis She can be searched twice. On the second search she shows up as who she is. I may change this though
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:40:58 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVII: Friendship is Chaos Players list.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »
Hey Maxi.

Just cleaning up the forum and went ahead and stickied these threads.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LVII: Friendship is Chaos Players list.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 04:01:48 PM »
Thanks Khushrenada.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.