Author Topic: NBA Thread: Brought To You By The Tampa Bay Raptors Of Toronto  (Read 548494 times)

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1013
    • View Profile
Re: NBA Thread: Brought To You By The Tampa Bay Raptors Of Toronto
« Reply #2900 on: July 14, 2022, 09:49:51 PM »
Well, so much for the Jazz possibly trading for Deandre Ayton. -_-

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34242899/phoenix-suns-deandre-ayton-signing-4-year-131m-maximum-contract-offer-sheet-indiana-pacers-agents-say

And the Suns matched it, so they may do a Sign and Trade with the Pacers.... unless the Jazz want to or can even afford to hop in that money pit too?

No way. Ayton isn't worth that max salary, and we just got rid of a max salary player who was dragging down the team.
There was a Utah Jazz Basketball team here. It's gone now.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 408
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: July 14, 2022, 10:07:43 PM »
I actually just read that Ayton can't be traded until January 15th, and can't be shipped to the Pacers till next season.
So I guess it's time for the Suns to try an run it back. Time to set a new regular season record for the franchise!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:10:07 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2902 on: July 16, 2022, 03:00:50 AM »
Well, so much for the Jazz possibly trading for Deandre Ayton. -_-

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34242899/phoenix-suns-deandre-ayton-signing-4-year-131m-maximum-contract-offer-sheet-indiana-pacers-agents-say

And the Suns matched it, so they may do a Sign and Trade with the Pacers.... unless the Jazz want to or can even afford to hop in that money pit too?

The Pacers can't trade for Ayton for a year.  Ayton also can't be traded till Jan 15th to any  other team and he also has veto power because the Suns matched the Pacers offer.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: September 01, 2022, 04:30:49 PM »
Well, there it is. We traded Mitchell for garbage, Collin Sexton, and picks Danny Ainge seems to have no intention of using. Let the tank begin.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34502825/sources-cleveland-cavaliers-trade-3-first-round-picks-two-swaps-utah-jazz-star-donovan-mitchell
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 04:47:18 PM by broodwars »

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 137
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: September 21, 2022, 12:56:43 AM »
Me rooting for Pat Bev:

Saw a rumor that the Suns are trying to trade Jae Crowder for Bojan Bogdanović. Resident Jazz fan, thoughts?

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: September 21, 2022, 02:44:47 AM »
Me rooting for Pat Bev:

Saw a rumor that the Suns are trying to trade Jae Crowder for Bojan Bogdanović. Resident Jazz fan, thoughts?

That's an upgrade for the Suns, though not a huge one. You're trading a guy who will fight in the paint for rebounds and can shoot a 3 for a guy who can drive to the basket and hit a 3 better but has way less energy. Crowder's a guy I wished we could have kept around the last few years since we really needed a high energy guy who will fight in the paint (a "junkyard dog", if you will). I'm not sure you want to give that energy up just for a guy who has better stats. Still, Bogey would probably get the ball more as a Sun than he ever got as a Jazzman.

Offline rosajones

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Best Nursing Homework Help for Online
« Reply #2906 on: September 22, 2022, 02:55:40 AM »
We are providing best Nursing Homework Help Service to you for Your Business. We have experts who will provide you with the best services with guaranteed satisfaction.

Visit : https://www.bookmyessay.com/nursing-assignment/
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 02:57:19 AM by rosajones »

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: September 22, 2022, 04:58:44 PM »
The Jazz have traded Bogey to Detroit in exchange for trash, inexplicably. Sounds like a salary dump.

https://www.slcdunk.com/2022/9/22/23367270/utah-jazz-trade-bojan-bogdanovic-to-the-pistons-for-kelly-olynyk-and-saben-lee

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2908 on: September 23, 2022, 04:32:59 PM »
Celtics Coach Suspended for 1 Year

If anyone hasn't been following, Woj tweeted that Ime Udoka was facing a suspension for some unknown reason. It was later revealed that he had a consensual relationship with a female employee who has not been named. Early reports said his job status was not in jeopardy. He's confirmed to be suspended for one year after the Celtics completed a months-long investigation. He is currently engaged to actress Nia Long.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.