Author Topic: Shiny Beldum Giveaway for Pokémon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Aaron Brown

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

That's one shiny robot.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38268/shiny-beldum-giveaway-for-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire

Players who purchase Pokémon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire will have a window shortly after launch to receive Shiny Beldum as a gift.

The Shiny Beldum will be holding a Mega Stone, meaning it will be able to transform into a Shiny Mega Metagross once evolved to its third form. Exact dates that players will be able to claim their Shiny Beldum was not mentioned.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are scheduled to release on November 21, 2014.

Aaron R. Brown
Previews Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline the asylum

• Score: -28
    • View Profile
Re: Shiny Beldum Giveaway for Pokémon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 07:15:44 PM »
At least, unlike the Vivillions, this giveaway is actually useful

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 07:39:29 PM »
'Players who purchase Pokémon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire will have a window shortly after launch to receive Shiny Beldumb as a gift.'
Nice one

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »
Unlike the XY gift, which basically tore the game several new orifices, Beldum is suicidal until first evo and has a later time to unlock the Mega - plus a slow experience curve. So it won't be too bad.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 07:55:00 PM »
Yeah, having three different starts of each type near the beginning of the game was pretty freaking OP. Not to mention the new EXP. share mechanics.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 09:38:23 PM »
Yeah, having three different starts of each type near the beginning of the game was pretty freaking OP. Not to mention the new EXP. share mechanics.
It depends, that torchic in particular has an ability that has gotten it banned on smogon, I mean I think they even gave that one the whole traded evolution boost but idk.

The Exp Share, for the record, can be turned off, but for me it's been a godsend in my continuing quest to finish my pokedex. With it I've been able to be able to just take a level 100 metagross I have, give it an amulet coin, and have him wreck everything in the Battle Chateau while everything else gets showered in experience and just do that until something evolves.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:37:14 AM »

Made you look ****.