NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze To Heat Up Switch In May

(1/5) > >>

Shaymin:
And it's expanded, too.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/46167/donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze-to-heat-up-switch-in-mayAfter Bayonetta, the Switch will be getting funky like a monkey.Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will release on the Switch on May 4, and will include Funky Kong as a new playable character. Funky will have a loaded arsenal with an infinite roll, a double jump, and the ability to hover. Funky can also corkscrew underwater and use his surfboard to dodge spikes.

Lemonade:
I really want to like this game, but I found it too difficult, especially the boss battles. It kind of sounds like Funky is an easy mode. That could be interesting to try out.

Adrock:

broodwars:
Meh. I 100%ed Banana Slamma on Wii U, and I doubt I'll ever want to play the game again after that. This really needed a remaster of Returns w/ traditional controls as well, like Bayo 1 & 2.

Adrock:
I got to like the second world then gave up so I was hoping for a port so it’s on a platform that’s actually plugged in. I really wanted to play through the game but I got distracted and mostly forgot about it.

Returns could use an HD remaster though I may still be reeling by how infuriated I felt playing the 3DS port.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version