Author Topic: Episode 133: Let's Go With Primal Rage  (Read 1708 times)

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
Episode 133: Let's Go With Primal Rage
« on: May 10, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »

Remember WiiWare? You will after this week's episode.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/37393/episode-133-lets-go-with-primal-rage

Welcome to this very special episode of Connectivity! We have two segments for you this week.

The first segment is a new game of NWR Jeopardy, written and hosted by Syrenne McNulty. Syrenne backed Nintendo Force on Kickstarter, earning the reward of hosting a segment of Connectivity. She decided she wanted to torture us all by hosting a game of Jeopardy entirely about WiiWare. Neal co-hosts with her while Guillaume, Andy, and Zach do their best to remember the mess that was WiiWare. Scroll down to enjoy some YouTube clips of a few of the gems Syrenne brings up. Yowza.

Between rounds one and two of Jeopardy, Alex comes on to provide a quick reaction to the announcement of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. You can read more of his thoughts here.

Be sure to click here to send us your listener mail. Have some thoughts about the ill-fated WiiWare? Share them below! See you next week.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Tyto_Alba

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 133: Let's Go With Primal Rage
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 05:40:21 PM »
WiiWare had some great games like `Pearl Harbor Trilogy - Red Sun Rising` and `Icarian`. good times.

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Re: Episode 133: Let's Go With Primal Rage
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 10:55:07 PM »
I thought the WiiWare Jeopardy was hilarious, but I'm glad I wasn't a contestant!
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!