Author Topic: Mario Kart 8 Console Bundles Announced, Available for Pre-Order  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Aaron Brown

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

However, they're only for Europe.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37267/mario-kart-8-console-bundles-announced-available-for-pre-order

A new Mario Kart 8 Premium Pack - Special Edition console bundle was announced by Nintendo U.K., and is offering two other game bundles and character-themed Wii Remotes to coincide with the game's launch.

The Premium Pack, as pictured, is available for pre-order for £249.99 and simply comes with the Wii U Deluxe and Mario Kart 8. The other two bundles available are Mario and Luigi themed. These both include a Wii U Deluxe and Mario Kart 8, plus a character-themed Wii Remote, Game Guide, Wii U Wheel, GamePad protector, and even a hat. This surplus of accessories will only cost £50 more than the Premium Pack, at £299.99, available for pre-order now.

Supplementary Yoshi and previously announced Peach Wii Remote Plus controllers also joined the aforementioned console bundles on the Nintendo store. They will cost you £39.99 each, but are looking mighty fresh.

All of these pre-order items have only been announced for Europe. They can be seen in the gallery at the bottom of this article.

Aaron R. Brown
Previews Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Tyto_Alba

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart 8 Console Bundles Announced, Available for Pre-Order
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:22:46 AM »
i'm getting the Luigi one!

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 03:37:54 AM »
Oh, thank Jebus it comes with a Wii Wheel.

And I was about to say the Peach Wii Remote would look better if the D-Pad was pink instead of yellow, but Nintendo has been selling Pink Wii Remotes for some time now. Silly Adrock...

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 01:16:39 PM »
If I didn't have a Wii U, I'd get that spiffy Luigi one.

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »
BUT WHERE IS THE WII U GAMEPAD WHEEL ACCESSORY?