Author Topic: Renegade Kid's 3DS First-Person Shooter Is Cult County  (Read 1590 times)

Offline tylerohlew

• NWR Staff
  • Score: -2
    • View Profile
Renegade Kid's 3DS First-Person Shooter Is Cult County
« on: March 22, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »

A horned skull and a bloody carving tease one creepy game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33617

Renegade Kid's FPS for the 3DS eShop is called Cult County, and seems to exhibit a horror theme.

Renegade Kid co-founder Jools Watsham Tweeted a picture of their booth at PAX East, which shows a banner for the game. It bears a horned skull and a bloody carving.

Watsham has noted that the PAX demo is only a "atmosphere demo." Nintendo World Report staff are at the event, and we'll provide more details later.

Offline KisakiProject

• Score: -8
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade Kid's 3DS First-Person Shooter Is Cult County
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
I'm really excited for this.  Moon was one of my favorite DS games.  I hope this is a full retail game but I doubt it.  I'll definitely have to get this.

Offline Nintendofanboii

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/xdarkflame64x
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
I hope it supports Circle Pad pro!
Hey Nintendo fans! make sure to check mii out on facebook and youtube for awesome videos, and updates, and rare collections!

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »
I'm really excited for this.  Moon was one of my favorite DS games.  I hope this is a full retail game but I doubt it.  I'll definitely have to get this.
Yeah, Moon was great but this seems like they are going back to their horror roots, like with the Dementium games. I would have preferred another sci-fi setting, personally.
Dementium was technically impressive but a bit lacklustre otherwise. I never played Dementium 2.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline red14

• Score: -8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 10:33:55 PM »
OH god. Now they're making games about where I live. Stupid southern redneck county. Full of mormons who come to their houses every day including mine thinking they're trying to "save" them. Will we be "chastised" if we don't comply? Damn this is going to be a great game!
If you shall force your righteous perspective upon others, which in turn requires an effort to understand, would you do the same? Or presumptuously reject theirs to begin with...?

..Which requires no effort on your part.

What else could you say in a complicated world..

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 05:14:33 PM »
quick update post PAX: yes to CirclePad Pro (it was shown with it)

demo was a guy in the dustbowl holding a wrench
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report