Author Topic: Shadow of the Eternals and Eternal Darkness sequels thread  (Read 31410 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow of the Eternals and Eternal Darkness sequels thread
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2019, 12:23:42 AM »
Someone speculated Silent Hills might show up. That was very publicly cancelled. Konami has a good relationship with Nintendo right now. Also, an almost adversarial relationship with Sony now thanks to scooping up Kojima.

I mean I will be buying Death Stranding, but a new Silent Hill game sounds great.
There's actually a conspiracy theory that Silent Hills was actually never cancelled and that Death Stranding actually really is Silent Hills (and that it's all just been some crazy experiment/viral marketing scheme). It sounds crazy, but there's a pretty...somewhat convincing video on YouTube.

Well that blows my mind. IDK if the **** Konami stuff would fly. Though it could turn into ¿:0 **** Konami?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Re: Shadow of the Eternals and Eternal Darkness sequels thread
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2019, 12:33:52 AM »
Nope.  That is too much of a stretch. 

However, I do like the idea of an insanity effect laden stage in Smash.  It could be based on how much damage you have taken, and it could effect game play randomly...sometimes like really effect it like making the controls weird.  To just changing the design of projectiles.  Having the stage speak to you.  "Link is about to die!"  ect.