Author Topic: No Freetime Radio E3 2018 Special  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
No Freetime Radio E3 2018 Special
« on: July 01, 2018, 09:28:07 PM »
It took everything I had to not call it what it actually is (the PAX SW 2018 special), but the E3 show is now ready for your enjoyment.

Download (Time: 3:10:19)

Show spoilers: The only good presentation was Devolver's. I know, I'm shocked too.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 02:13:52 AM by Wino »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Re: No Freetime Radio E3 2018 Special
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 04:21:16 PM »
FYI, due to pending hospitalization & surgery with one of our hosts, the next episode of NFR is postponed indefinitely. We're hoping to resume in August.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 06:29:11 PM »
Due to various real life complications, the E3 show will be Shaymin's last as host, as he transitions towards focusing on NWR staff work going forward. It's been a blast shooting the gaming & TV breeze with him for the last 6 years, and we wish him well in his work on the site.

Of course, that also means that a chair's open-ed up for a new 3rd seat on the show, temporary & otherwise. Feel free to let us know if you want to be on the show!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 05:00:46 AM »
Finally taking the time to listen to this. that intro is amazing.

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 08:17:15 AM »
Finally taking the time to listen to this. that intro is amazing.

Thank you! I spend a lot of time on these E3 intros every year, and this year's just refused to export correctly.

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 08:38:12 PM »
Thought it was about time that I got to updating you all on what's going on, assuming anyone reads these posts.

We've actually recorded 2 episodes since August. Problem is, it seems the show is somewhat cursed. My original edit of the 1st episode corrupted. Lost all my progress. Now, my laptop screen's broken. Thanks to a generous donation, I'll have a replacement soon, and thankfully the actual podcast files can just be recovered off my old hard drive. It does, however, mean that the editing backlog's going to stay that way for a while. Sorry about that, bit hopefully we'll be able to get caught up again soon. Until then, happy gaming!