Author Topic: Ok, this time I actually did own my cable company (Bright House users thread)...  (Read 1135 times)

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
...so, they don't advertise it, but Bright House will sign up new customers for 100 Mbps internet for $35/mo + tax, or 200 Mbps for $45/mo + tax. I was paying a ridiculous price (like $170, $185 after taxes and fees) for 100 Mbps, a couple DVRs, digital converters and basic cable. So I did the online chat with them, told them I wanted the deal and they gave it to me. Got rid of my cable service and only use PlayStation Vue now. I get all the channels I already had (except for NBC, CBS, and ABC, but I *do* get ABC and NBC On Demand), doubled my internet speed to 200 Mbps, and save $90/mo, will save $110/mo when I switch to the $30 plan. If you have Bright House, you should do the same - or of they have it your area you should still do the same, unless you can get a cheaper price for internet. PlayStation Vue is awesome, you can have 5 simultaneous logins, and on mobile you can use a fake GPS app to make it seem like you're at home (they base where you are on where the device you sign up with was last connected), so you can watch it anywhere that you have internet.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA