Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Metroid Prime: Federation Force Squad Goals

(1/30) > >>

Khushrenada:
As mentioned, I am ready to take on any challenge you NWR users may want to make against me provided I have the software/tech. I know the Switch is the new hotness but if you want to go back to your Wii U's or your 3DS's for a little bit, I'm available for the challenge.

For the Wii U, options would include:

Smash Bros. Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Injustice
Sonic & All-Stars Racing
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Mario & Sonic at Sochi 2014 Olympics

Admittedly, those last four I haven't actually played before so if you want that then pick them early and I'll try and get some practice in to learn the controls. Xenoblade Chronicles X may have had some kind of online component but I never really learned how that worked and then Miiverse went away so I don't know if that exists. Don't have Splatoon so I'm not sure if there are really any other online options for games on the Wii U but if there are, mention them and we can see if I've got the game. Realizing how limited the selection is for online games makes it more interesting how Nintendo wants to now charge for it.

On the 3DS, option could be:

Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Obviously, those choices don't all have to be competitive. If you want to do some co-op play, I'm open to that as well. Again, if there are other online titles for the 3DS that intrigue you, you can suggest them here and I'll see if I've got them.

Also, as mentioned, if there is a website online with games like Chess, Backgammon, Battleship, whatever. Just let me know about it and we could always engage in a competition like that as well.

I'm trying to make myself available most of Saturday and Sunday. I might be unavailable a bit around noon time Sunday but, for now, pick a game and time and I will try to work my schedule around what works for everyone else to meet up.

Mop it up:
I take it you don't have Luigi's Mansion 2?

If not, I've been wanting to get back into Metroid Prime Federation Force, so that's what I'd be interested in. I also wouldn't mind another trip through Tri Force Heroes as well, but for that we would need to have a third person. Though I may be able to provide a third if we play at the right time of day.

Khushrenada:
I do have Luigi's Mansion 2. I have yet to take it out of the package. What is the online element of that game?

I talked about creating a team and playing through Federation Force last year along with Triforce Heroes so I'm totally up for playing those games and maybe some other users would be interested in that as well. That's something I'd love to keep doing past Khushrenada Week and really play through those games now in case things change with Nintendo gearing up to charge for online in a month or so.

Mop it up:
Hooray! The multiplayer in Luigi's Mansion 2 is called the Scarescraper. It's a tall building where a team of up to 4 Luigis take on a tower in one of three modes: Hunter (vacuum all ghosts on each floor to move on to the next), Polterpup (seek out hiding ghost dogs and vacuum them up), and Rush (find the floor exit before time runs out). There are three difficulty settings for each mode and you can choose from 5, 10, 25, and endless floors.

However, the multiplayer needs to be unlocked by playing single player first. It becomes available near the end of the first mansion. So if you'd like to play, you might want to get prepared for that by starting it up when you can and playing enough to unlock the Scarescraper. It would probably take around 45 minutes or so.

Khushrenada:
So, I've unlocked the Scarescrapper. Since I'm still quite fresh at this game, I'm not sure how good of a teammate I'll be for you but Luigi's Mansion 2 is an option if you want to meet up sometime on Saturday or Sunday to play it. Or Triforce Heroes or something else too. Just book a time and let's start getting a schedule going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version