Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

You VS Khushrenada

(1/6) > >>

Khushrenada:
So, tomorrow is the chance for you to take on Khushrenada via the medium of video games. I hear it is a recent hobby that is starting to gain popularity among the masses particularly among older individuals who like to pretend they are bowling without lifting a 12 lb bowling ball. The whole thing sounds like black magic but who am I to oppose the crowd? I just want to fit in. Thus, to conform with other people on this forum, I am willing to challenge them on their own level and playing field.

Here are the games I have that I'd be able to play:

3DS

Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour

Wii U

Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros. Wii U

(Are there any other competitive online games besides these? Man, no wonder I never think about playing online. I get why people are upset with paying for online if this is all there is.)

If you have some other suggestions of games with an online component, let me know. Maybe I've got them.

Otherwise, as mentioned, I'll be available to play from 7PM EST/ 4PM PST - 2AM EST / 11 PM PST so if there is a time that would work for you. Feel free to book it now.

Current bookings:

pokepal148 vs Khushrenada in Smash Wii U @ 9:30 EST/6:30 PST.

Mop it up:
Got Splatoon, Luigi's Mansion 2 or Zelda Tri Force Heroes?

Otherwise, I vote Smash 3DS.

Khushrenada:
Don't have Splatoon. Been interested in picking up TriForce Heroes for awhile but just waiting for a price that is right for me. I do have Luigi's Mansion 2 but I have yet to open it and play it. I could if it isn't that hard to pick up and play and get into like Mario Kart.

Wah:
Get gud, get Steam, get Warthunder/CS:GO/TF2 fight me, get Undertale, get Bastion.

Get Schmidt.

Mop it up:
With Luigi's Mansion 2, you have to play the first few levels before you open the Scarescraper (the multiplayer). So it wouldn't be a good choice if you don't have time to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version