Author Topic: Because I can't find a thread in this Topic: FFIII DS thread  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Because I can't find a thread in this Topic: FFIII DS thread
« on: April 30, 2007, 07:46:48 AM »
I didn't want to use the talkback thread because of the controversy.  I just got this game in friday and have been playing it since.  First off I enjoy the jobs it gives me a since of accomplishment when level grinding now that I know job leveling is done on the number of actions.  In fact I recently got my second set of jobs and I wanted my Geomancer and Ranger to be level 20 job wise... I gained 8 characters  and a ton of level on my scholar and thief trying to get those two up...

So far I haven't hit that uber boss difficulty yet.  In fact the best that any boss has done is 3 rounds (Thats only because I had to wait for the barrier shift).  I only lost a character once during level grinding because I wasn't paying attention to their life.   I just got the darkness lifted from the "surface".  Knowing how that was going to be I had leveled my character to 10 before I even had any jobs.

My party currently is:

Scholar 28/~60 Luneth
Thief 28/93 Rufia
Geomancer 28/20 Arc (Who really looks like a girl)
Ranger 28/20 Ingus

The Geomancer use to be a warrior then a knight and the Ranger use to be a Black Mage.  This has been working for me.  Also everyone dual wields except the ranger because of the bow.  I just got boomerangs for the Thief and dual Boomerangs rock.  Now only my Scholar is front row.

So yeah the level grinding gets old and I wish their was more description and like for the jobs/equipments/items .  Also I'm a little lost on how to get where I need to be right now.  I'm having fun though.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.