Author Topic: Goodbye Everyone or am I?  (Read 37724 times)

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Everyone
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
And now I know the rest of the story.  Before I joined up I had sorted out that Pro was the same person as NinGurl, and that neither of them were girls.  He always struck me as kind of a strange girl as it was, kind of.....crass.  Also all the avatars of various bits of Daisy were a hint.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2009, 03:57:56 PM »
I didn't realize it was the same person either.  I thought it was just a nickname he'd earned being called Pro.  I also thought he was a girl too, so I'm not the best person to be asking who I thought Pro was because I apparently had everything confused.
And now I know the rest of the story.  Before I joined up I had sorted out that Pro was the same person as NinGurl, and that neither of them were girls.  He always struck me as kind of a strange girl as it was, kind of.....crass.  Also all the avatars of various bits of Daisy were a hint.

There is a lot of contradiction going on between these 2 post.

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »
I didn't realize it was the same person either.  I thought it was just a nickname he'd earned being called Pro.  I also thought he was a girl too, so I'm not the best person to be asking who I thought Pro was because I apparently had everything confused.

You're right, there is, but it's all true.  I've been lurking for a while and there was a period of time where I was confused, followed by a period of time where I sorted it out, and then I joined up.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »
Bye, Sophie!
I'll miss you. :'(
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »

You're right, there is, but it's all true.  I've been lurking for a while and there was a period of time where I was confused, followed by a period of time where I sorted it out, and then I joined up.

well obviously pro had a period of confusion as well, so its all good.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »
Pro is sex on a stick.

Somebody had to say it.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 12:22:13 AM »
I've been lurking for a while and there was a period of time where I was confused, followed by a period of time where I sorted it out, and then I joined up.
Same here, it was back when I was a lurker that I thought Professional 666 and NinGurl were two different people. I just didn't pay much attention to who was who because that doesn't matter much to somebody who never posts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2009, 12:58:42 AM »
Pro is sex on a stick.

Somebody had to say it.

i'm not sure what that means but it doesnt sound good...
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »
Pro is sex on a stick.

Somebody had to say it.

i'm not sure what that means but it doesnt sound good...

It means he comes with batteries and is built with waterproof (lifelike realskinĀ®) casing.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 01:31:29 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »
Oh okay...

Ew

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »
Thanks for the sweet posts, it means a lot to me. I consider so many here friends that leaving this place feels like leaving a digital home. I'll still pop in for big news reveals like E3, and I of course need to hype Endless Ocean 2 when it comes out.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2009, 03:55:09 AM »
I plan on getting Endless Ocean 2 when it comes out. I want to play online with you GP.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2009, 05:52:02 AM »
And here I just finished watching the first season of True Blood...who am I going to talk to about it? She is the one that convinced me to check it out.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »
It's been a week.  At this point Bill had 280 replies to his quitting thread.  Seems that Bill was more popular than GP.   :Q
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
It's been a week.  At this point Bill had 280 replies to his quitting thread.  Seems that Bill was more popular than GP.   :Q
I think it had to do with the circumstances surrounding both of the departures. Bill was tired of what was happening around here and there was a recent event that made him and pretty much everyone upset. GP said she is leaving. No controversies no big events on why she is leaving. She just left.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »
Maxi, it's okay to admit you like Bill more.  No one will be mad.  We'll protect you from GP.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »
My friends I treat as equals.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2009, 02:01:26 PM »

not to mention that out of the 67 replies, about 23 of them are about Pro.

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2009, 03:23:49 PM »
GP, I just wanted to let you know that even though someone went and changed my title WITHOUT MY CONSENT, I'm still your #1 fan at heart, even if not in title.

<3
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2009, 03:51:47 PM »

not to mention that out of the 67 replies, about 23 of them are about Pro.

:Q
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
I can't ever tell if Maxi totally isn't seeing the humor and is being way too serious... or if he is seeing the humor and returning it with fake seriousness.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
wtf iz this

besides, wats funhouse have to do with gaming
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 04:15:32 PM by DAaaMan64 »
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
Wait, DAaaMan is back? Why wasn't I told?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2009, 05:24:19 PM »
I can't ever tell if Maxi totally isn't seeing the humor and is being way too serious... or if he is seeing the humor and returning it with fake seriousness.

Many things tend to soar high above Maxi's head because he was taking things a little too seriously.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »
Wait, DAaaMan is back? Why wasn't I told?

When old forumers leave, others come back.  It's like Underworld and the vampire elders.

Oh no, I mentioned vampires.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.