Poll

Which forum suicide was better?

Wandering's spamming his way to 5000
10 (52.6%)
Rat's political explosion
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Which forum suicide was better?  (Read 18739 times)

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
Re: Which forum suicide was better?
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2008, 10:58:58 AM »
I announced I was leaving once.  I was really mad at someone about Smash Bros.  I don't remember the details.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 11:06:26 AM »
No fair, i used the post count to keep track of any new people around here. Look at maxi, he hasnt been here that long and he reached over 1000 post here (pretty legit ones too mind you) so he obviously showed promise.

You're kidding, right?  There's nothing legit about the vast majority of Maxi's posts.  Nine times out of ten his post consists of nothing but a link to a GoNintendo post.

RE:  Post counts

You can still view the site stats to see post counts for the "big 10".  :)  You can also click on someone's user name to open their profile and then select general statistics at the bottom of the page to see their individual stats.

At this time of this post, EasyCure has 3,910 posts, has started 38 topic (including 1 poll) and seems to spend the vast majority of his time in the Funhouse.

I announced I was leaving once.  I was really mad at someone about Smash Bros.  I don't remember the details.

If you can give me some more information about this post I'm sure I can dredge it up.  ;)
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »
I didn't care about how many posts I had. I just liked it because it showed how many posts other people had. So, if someone had 47 posts, I knew I could ignore them. Muh huh ha ha.

And that's exactly why they're gone....

No fair, i used the post count to keep track of any new people around here. Look at maxi, he hasnt been here that long and he reached over 1000 post here (pretty legit ones too mind you) so he obviously showed promise.

I wasn't serious about ignoring people but it did help to identify people what with the ability to change names on this forum.

I think thats what your post was meant to look like ;)

And i didnt think you were being serious when i said 'no fair.' I meant it more like "no fair, they're gone! but they were so useful" but its obvious why they're gone..

Vudu: No i'm not kidding. He's had some post that arent links to info (very few though). I admit that gets a little annoying since he'll post links but won't actually discuss anything in them, and more annoying still is his needyness when his follow up post is "did you check out my link??" but still, its better than someone who comes in and trolls the hell out of the place. He's providing us with discussion fodder, i think we're all just too lazy to click his links and discuss. I blame Bill for things like this:

-Link
-Synopsis
-Bills thoughts

Its made us lazy!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:12:53 AM by EasyCure »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 11:10:25 AM »

If you can give me some more information about this post I'm sure I can dredge it up.  ;)

Uhmm, it was when Wii was first announced I think, the controller anyway... and we were arguing about whether or not the new Smash would use motion controls.  I said it wouldn't because they wouldn't mess with a good thing... someone else said it definitely would because they wouldn't shoot their new innovation in the foot or something.

Notice how I ended up being right? =P

I can't remember who I was arguing with.  It may have been Smash Brother, but I may only be thinking that because of his handle.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 12:48:18 PM »
I voted for Wandering because I may have had something to do with it, which made it more personal (for the record, I liked Wandering, and I only posted the "not that many good posts" thread out of annoyance at his trolling the whole board).  I still doubt Wandering's really gone for good, though.  I didn't witness rat's, but I saw it coming before I left last night when Fox News came up.  I knew he'd at least get himself into trouble, so I have to deduct points both for predictability and lack of originality.

I hadn't yet noticed that GP wasn't around.  She was pretty interesting when she wasn't just pushing Kairon's buttons.  :)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »
I blame Bill for things like this:

-Link
-Synopsis
-Bills thoughts

Its made us lazy!

Hey, I'm not the only one who can do that!  You all can too if you put your minds to it!  =(
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »
oooh sounds dirty.

I still havent voted, i cant decide to be honest. I didnt know wandering that well and never noticed him much unless he or someone else would point out that he was:

a. a bad poster
b. trolling to get to 5000 post sooner.

As for Rat.. he was ok. I never found him funny like Kashogi does, but i didn't really think he'd end up snapping the way he did.
If anything i expected him getting banned after a few repeat warnings. He'd always end up with his foot in his mouth, no one aggitated him into making dumb political statements**, he'd say something and someone would remind him its not allowed, and he'd get all mad. I saw him getting reported to mods, or warned by mods one too many times then maybe starting a topic where he'd complain about being scolded or ratted out, then a quiet ban. But this? To go out in a (stupid) blaze of glory(not really)??? Never saw it coming...

still though, no vote from me. Not yet, i'll have to think about it some more.

** by "dumb political statements" i am not suggesting his views were stupid, but that his doing so was stupid because he knows the rules yet insisted on bringing up such topics, in a harsh way no less.

pre-post edit:

No bill, we've all become lazy cuz of you. Not that we dont appreciate it!!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:52:07 PM by EasyCure »
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 01:54:04 PM »
Well, then I QUIT!  I refuse to make new topics until everyone starts discussing more!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 01:59:08 PM »
Wait, does that mean Bill has to be included in this poll now?

Too much quitting going on!

=P
---------------------

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »
No Bill is just an attention whore.

Discuss.

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

Uhmm, it was when Wii was first announced I think, the controller anyway... and we were arguing about whether or not the new Smash would use motion controls.  I said it wouldn't because they wouldn't mess with a good thing... someone else said it definitely would because they wouldn't shoot their new innovation in the foot or something.

I can't remember who I was arguing with.  It may have been Smash Brother, but I may only be thinking that because of his handle.

It was with zakkiel.
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 05:45:58 PM »

It was with zakkiel.
Well if that's true at least it's proof I don't hold a grudge, as I couldn't even remember :)
---------------------

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »

Discuss.

Should I bump every single topic I've ever made, no matter how irrelevant it is? ='D

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 07:27:05 PM »
I hope so!

It was with zakkiel.
Well if that's true at least it's proof I don't hold a grudge, as I couldn't even remember :)

Speaking of grudges, watch your back, Pale.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »

Discuss.

Should I bump every single topic I've ever made, no matter how irrelevant it is? ='D

No thanks. J ust keep doing what you're doing

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »
Poor decoyman, he was "Golden Pheonix's #1 Fan" :/. This must be so upsetting.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

Discuss.

yes O:
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 09:00:54 PM »
Awww, how sweet, people actually cared!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 09:17:22 PM »
Shh.... you're supposed to be dead!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:57 PM »

YEAH!

someone got my 'love letter' huh?

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2008, 09:37:28 PM »
This doesn't help my addiction.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »
i'll be your sponsor, you can call me anytime

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »

You never mentioned me!  But I still cared.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2008, 09:28:03 AM »
i got mentioned ;)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »
Rat got banned? Awesome.

found the post. Laughed so hard.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 12:59:53 PM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.