Author Topic: Mafia XXVI: An Awful Time To Die. DAY 2. Australia.  (Read 11182 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia XXVI: An Awful Time To Die. DAY 2. Australia.
« on: August 26, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »
Arriving at the home of Dr. Julius Wiseman, Bond rang the bell. After sometime with no answer, Bond tried the door to find it unlocked. Entering into the house, Bond withdrew his gun. Inside the home, furniture and other items were scattered about showing scenes of a struggle. Creeping around the house, Bond searched for signs of life. After finding no one around, Bond began to dig around for clues. Engaged in this work, Bond was surprised to suddenly hear a woman's voice calling.

"Julius! Julius, are you here?" the voice cried out.

Again withdrawing his gun, Bond crept to the edge of a wall and peered around to find a beautiful woman walking around examining the mess in the house. Bond stared at her fine figure for a moment and then walked out to show himself. The woman saw Bond and froze, her eyes looking for a possible means of escape.

"Who the devil are you?" she asked.

"The name is Bond, James Bond," he answered, "And I'm looking for Dr. Wiseman myself. I believe he may have come into some harm. Do you know when you last saw the doctor?"

"Yes. It was about an hour ago. A man had come to see him about a report he had wrote," she remembered.

"Was it about this report?" Bond asked, showing the document M had given him.

"Yes. That's it. What's this all about?" the lady asked, scanning the document and facing Bond.

"The other people who wrote that report with Dr. Wiseman have all gone missing. I believe a similiar fate may have befallen your friend," Bond explained, "I best get back to headquarters to have all exits watched."

"Are you a policeman?" the woman questioned.

"No madam. I'm British Secret Service," Bond replied with a smile and started to go.

"Wait!" the lady replied, "I can help. I'll know more about where someone might be hiding then your secret service."

"You?" Bond wondered in amazement.

"Yes. Me. I am Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo. Perhaps you may have heard of my family," the Teresa confidently replied.

Bond had. The Vicenzo were one of the most powerful mafia organizations in the world. Bond recognized the name of the woman as well. Drago di Vicenzo was the leader of the organization and he had a daughter named Teresa. Still, it would seem odd for the Contessa to be here of all places and alone. And why would she be offering to help? Was this some kind of ploy to trick Bond. Curious to find out, Bond agreed to head with out with Teresa.

"Come. My car is parked out front," Teresa told Bond, heading to the door.

"Mine's out back. We can take that one," Bond replied.

"Why would I get in a stranger's car?" Teresa asked.

Suddenly, two men in suits burst into the house and started making their way over to Bond. After a brief fight that was so awesome I don't have words to describe it, (not to mention so much happened during it) one of the men was knocked out with Bond still fighting the second.

Feeling with his hand on a table behind him, Bond felt a shotglass. He grabbed it and tossed it at the second man as he came charging towards Bond. The glass hit the man's head, causing the man to slow for a sec but he kept charging. Bond threw another glass that bounced off the man and then grabbed the whiskey bottle on the table as the man reached Bond and tackled him to the ground. Lifting the bottle from behind himself, Bond brought it down on the man's head knocking him out.

"I have to remember not to him a man with glasses," Bond said, getting up and tidying himself.

"Not so rough on Shaw," Teresa chided him.

"You know these blokes?" Bond asked.

"Of course. You don't think my father would let me go around unprotected, did you?" Teresa teased.

"No. I had wondered why you were alone. You still could have said something," Bond answered.

Teresa shrugged. "I guess it means you really are Secret Service," she replied nonchalantly.

Bond stared at her and then looked down at the two guards and his handiwork. "I guess it means we're taking my car," he shot back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Bond and Teresa left the house and climbed in his car, a man watches them exit from inside his vehicle. It is the same man who had watched Bond arrive at the airport. As our heroes drive off, the man starts his vehicle and follows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Shibuya district of Japan, a man walks up to a tall man standing looking through a window into a shop.

"Here is the warrent on 007," the man said, passing a file to the man standing. The man standing took the file, barely scanned it and then handed it back.

"You'll get my bill," the tall man said.

"There'll be no payments until we see the results," the first man warned.

"You'll get your results," the tall man said, holding out a gold bullet with the numbers 007 etched on it.

"You plan to kill him with that? Just one bullet?" the man asked bewildered.

"One bullet is all I need," the tall man curtly replied. Then he pulled out a golden gun and loaded the bullet. "I'll see you tonight at 8:00. Same place. I expect payment then."

And then Francisco Scaramanga turned away and disappeared into the crowd on the hunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We turn our attention back to Bond and Teresa who are driving off to the di Vicenzo base of operations in Japan.

"So, how do you know Julius Wiseman?" Bond asked.

"It's my father that knows him. They were roommates in college. It's Julius's birthday and my father couldn't make it to see him so he sent me along," Teresa answered matter-of-factly.

"Why would Drago di Vicenzo care so much about an old college friend to send his daughter to see him? Doesn't that seem odd for his business to care so much about someone like Dr. Wiseman?" Bond questioned.

"I suppose. But I think it has something to do with that report Julius wrote. It seems that when they were together in college, Julius got it into my father's head that a disaster was soon to occur on a global scale. An uncurable epidemic of some sort. It was one of the few things he seems to taken have seriously from his time there. Whatever it is that Julius got into my father's head has stuck with him enough for him to keep in contact with him over the years and to never forget about him," Teresa explained.

"But you don't put much stock in his theories?" Bond prodded.

Teresa turned her head and looked out the window. "My father wants me to. He tries to convince me of the importance of it all," Teresa replied dismissfully. Then she turned and faced Bond. "But the truth is, I think an epidemic could be a good thing. And rather than prevent it, I almost welcome the notion. I suppose that makes me a terrible and cruel person but it's hard to argue the world wouldn't be better off with less population."

Bond said nothing.

"Ah, well, there you have it. Silence. Terrible Teresa and her hatred of humanity. Monster that she is. Keep away from her and hope she leaves one alone," Teresa spoke, turning her head away in frustration.

"You're not terrible Teresa. You're far too beautiful for me to ever think that of you," Bond replied, "If you ask me, the Earth has survived with us on it all these years and it has survived without us well. If it decides to survive without us again, I can't stop that. But I can make sure that if an epidemic were to occur, it would be because of nature and not because of the whims of one man."

Bond turned his attention back to the road. As Teresa stared out the window, her saddened face began to cheer up and a smile crept across her lips. Suddenly, a phone rang. Teresa reached in her purse, pulled out her cell phone, and answered it. The call was brief and seemed to distress Teresa.

"What is it?" Bond asked, after she hung up.

"We need to get to the harbor. Pap64, one of our men has been killed. There seems to be some kind of trouble there," Teresa explained worriedly.

"Alright," Bond replied, his face and body tightening up as he became focused on his job once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at an office by the Tokyo harbor, Bond and Teresa got out and were met by a man outside the front doors.

"How did it happen?" Teresa asked the man.

"Pap saw 3 people with Dr. Julius. He tried to stop them. There was shoot-out. I don't know how he was hit but he's been killed. He didn't deserve this, Pap64 was just an innocent townie," the man explained.

"Where are they now?" asked Bond.

"Two of them, a man and a lady took the doctor into a sub with them. The other man was injured and took off in a different direction," the man said in a hurry.

"Which way? From where?" Bond rapidly asked.

The man rapidly gave directions and Bond was off.

"James, wait!" Teresa cried out to him.

"Find the sub, I'll be fine," Bond yelled back, disappearing behind a corner.

Teresa shook her head. "Stubbern man," she fumed and then turned to the man next to her, "His loss. Come on." And then they entered the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the scene of the crime, Bond scanned the area quickly, his gun in hand. Constantly scanning the area, he stealthily moved along. Then he saw some blood on the ground. Noticing that there seemed to be a few marks indicating a trail, Bond began to follow the drops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francisco Scaramanga was standing on a rooftop, searching for Bond. Using many gadgets in his arsenal, he learned of Bond's trip to the harbor. Now, like an eagle soaring above, watching its prey, Scaramanga scanned the city below. The biggest asset Scaramanga has is patience. That patience was rewarded when, in a brief flash, Scaramanga saw his prey dart past a gap between two buildings.

Hurrying down a fire ladder, Scaramanga ran in off in pursuit of Bond, his tall stature giving allowing him to see above the crowd on the streets. Racing along the city streets, Scaramanga's eagle eyes darted about looking for a sign of Bond. Then he caught another glimpse of Bond darting into an alley.

Racing over to the alley, Scaramanga carefully peered down it. He could hear the echo of steps running. He turned and entered the alley careful not to make a sound so that his prey should not know it was being followed. Slowly but surely Scaramanga caught up to his prey as the echos of footsteps kept getting louder. Coming around another corner, Scaramanga saw Bond running up ahead.

Getting out his golden gun, Scaramanga aimed for a brief second and fired hitting Bond right through the heart. And with, another golden shot meant that another poor victim has come to a glittering end at the hands of the man with the golden gun.

Not bothering to inspect his work further, Scaramanga turned and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man who watched Bond in the airport and followed him in his car, entered the alley where Bond's body lay. Rushing over, he examined it to see that it had been hit with a golden bullet. Suddenly hearing footsteps, the man ducked for cover behind a garbage bin.

The footsteps grew louder until another man entered the alley also. Seeing the body, the man began to walk over when suddenly the first man popped out from behind the garbage bin, his gun pointed at the new stranger.

"Bond?!" the man asked in astonishment when he saw who had just arrived at the scene.

"Felix?!" Bond asked in like astonishment at seeing his old friend pop out with a gun pointed at him.

"Well, if you're James, who's this?" Felix Lieghter asked, pointing at the body.

"That's what I'm here to find out," Bond replied. Heading over to the body, James turned it over to find himself staring at his own likeness. Reaching around the face, Bond found the edges of a mask and peeled it off. Now staring back at him was the dead face of Red Grant aka Vudu.

"Grant," Bond murmurred in recognition of the face.

"See that golden bullet?" Felix asked, pointing to the injury on Grant's back, "There's only man I know of who uses that. Grant was killed by Francisco Scaramanga."

"The man with the golden gun," Bond replied, "What would he be doing here? Why's he after S.P.E.C.T.R.E.?"

"Maybe he's after you. Grant did look like you when he was killed," Felix interjected.

"If that's the case, let's let him think he got me and have him get off my trail for awhile," Bond mused, "What brings you to Tokyo, Felix?"

"I imagine it's the same thing that brings you here. Kidnapped researchers. Care to pool resources?" asked Felix.

"Inter-agency co-operation in exchange for what?" Bond wondered.

"We get to interrogate Blofeld first," Leighter replied.

"Only if we get first crack at Blofeld's files of operation," Bond retorted.

"Deal," answered Felix, holding out his hand.

"Deal," replied Bond, extending his hand and shaking Felix's.

"It's good to be working with you again, James," Felix smiled at his old friend.

"You as well, Felix. And we can kick off this showing of support by having your people clean up this mess," Bond responded, smiling back.

"Always having to fix your messes," Felix said, shaking his head.

"On the contrary. I'm always having to keep you in a job," Bond answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scaramanga stood in the Shibuya district waiting for his contact to show up with the money. He hated having to wait after a job. What was worse was when payment was late.

Finally, his contact arrived. Though to Scaramanga's displeasure, he didn't seem to have any form of payment with himself.

"Where is the money?" Scaramanga demanded.

"You'll get it when you killed Bond," the man answered.

"I did that already," Scaramanga hissed, upset at the blundering of this man, "If you think you can get away without payment......"

"The man you killed today was not Bond," the man interrupted.

"What are you trying to pull? I killed Bond 2 hours ago. Here's the location of the body if you are lost as to where to find it," Scaramanga replied, his voice rising with anger as he looked for a pen and paper to direct this clueless man.

"We have seen the body and it is not Bond. It is a man wearing a mask of Bond," the man answered, holding up his hand to gesture for Scaramanga not to bother to write the address.

"Have you lost? A mask? You think you can get out of payment by claiming it was disguise? Bond is dead," Scaramanga argued, wondering if this was a trick to get out of payment.

"It is not. You have a made a mistake. When Bond is dead, then you will get payment. There is nothing more to discuss," the man answered and turned and walked away.

"If this is a ploy to get out of payment, it won't succeed," Scaramanga warned the man, "And if you are lying, no amount of money will save you from me."

The man kept walking away. Scaramanga turned away from watching him and wondered if it could be. Had he actually made a mistake today? If so, who was that he killed? Why would they have been wearing a mask? Was this part of a set-up of some sort? Disguise someone like Bond and have Scaramanga kill him? Was he being used somehow?

He hurried back to the alley, his mind abuzz with possibilities. Getting to it, he found it empty and the body gone. He was going to have to do some searching. Suddenly, a woman entered the alley. Scaramanga had seen her somewhere before but couldn't recognize the face.

"Nice work you did here," the woman called to him, "Do you always waste your bullets here?"

Hearing a noise behind him, Scaramanga turned around to find himself staring at a pair of grinning metal teeth. Then he felt a sudden impact of pressure on his head and his sight faded to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to, Scaramanga realized he was tied down to a rail. Looking around, Scaramanga tried to figure out where he was. Suddenly, a voice rang out.

"Scaramanga. The man with the golden gun. Today, you have failed. S.P.E.C.T.R.E. does not tolerate failure. Especially when that failure involves crossing us," the voice spoke.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have no dealings with S.P.E.C.T.R.E.," Scaramanga replied bewildered.

"When you kill an agent of S.P.E.C.T.R.E., I consider that dealing with us," the voice called back.

"I killed no one from S.P.E.C.T.R.E.," Scaramanga called back, an empty pit forming in his stomach.

"In an alley today, you killed Red Grant, a top agent of S.P.E.C.T.R.E.," the voice calmly explained.

Scaramanga spirit deflated. He had killed the wrong man. His contact was right. Worse, he now had angered the S.P.E.C.T.R.E. organization.

"I'm...sorry for that," Scaramanga cried out, "I thought you're man was Bond. I would never cross S.P.E.C.T.R.E. so blatently. Had I known, I wouldn't have done it. I don't make mistakes."

"You've made one now," answered the voice.

"I can be of use to you," Scaramanga bargined, "I can replace the man you lost."

"You are of use to me. Your death will send a powerful message to the rest of the world that we are not to be trifled with and will not tolerate any action against us."

"No one has to know of what happened today. I'm a skilled marksman beyond compare," Scaramanga pleaded.

"Yes. Your shooting of Red Grant was perfect. They say you only need one bullet to kill your targets. In this way you and I are alike. I also only need one bullet to kill a man. The difference is, my bullet is a train," the voice answered.

Scaramanga suddenly realized where he was and was about to happen to him. He began to struggle against his bonds to no avail. Then, in a flash, a train appeared around a corner, zoomed toward and Scaramanga's vision went black and his mind blank.

From a television moniter, a man stroking a white cat watched as the bullet train zoomed along its path, obliterating Scaramanga. The man pressed a button next to the screen, turning off the picture and audio.

After getting off the plane in Sydney, Australia, Bond and Felix exited the airport and headed over to a vehicle waiting for them. Suddenly, Felix got a text message. After reading it, Felix turned to Bond. "Golden Phoenix is dead. Killed by S.P.E.C.T.R.E."

"Who's Golden Phoenix?" Bond asked climbing into the vehicle.

"Golden Phoenix is a codename for Francisco Scaramanga," Felix explained climbing in behind.

"Well, that's an interesting development," Bond replied.

"I'm sure there'll be more to come," Felix said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, Bond's adventure in Australia began.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:23:37 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXVI: An Awful Time To Die. DAY 2. Australia.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »
Announcements:

DEAD:

Pap64 - townie - killed by vote.
Vudu - Red Grant - killed by Francisco Scaramanga
Golden Phoenix - Francisco Scaramanga - killed by S.P.E.C.T.R.E.

In the end, not a good day for the non-townies. The people that need each other to help bring down the townie numbers ended up hurting each other. What does the future hold?

Deadline for voting:

11:30 p.m. Eastern Time - Night actions due half an hour later at Midnight Eastern time.

I have posted the rule on ties in the Prologue thread. You may wish to familiarize yourselves with it. In addition, if you are unclear about anything regarding your role, ask me.

Again, thank you for welcoming the only new player by voting him out Day 1 and for killing Golden Phoenix after giving this game one more try. Way to sell it to other forum members. I can only wonder if the rest of this game will be played so coldly. I hate it and love it at the same time.

Alright, voting begins.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 12:07:16 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »
Well, with a game name like MAFIA did you expect it to be all happiness, rainbows and compassion?

In all honesty, I knew this would happen. I mean the new guy always get shafted in this sort of thing.

At the very least I brought vudu and golden with me, and that's good enough for me :D .
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »
Generally, people do show compassion for a new player. Heck, even Pittboi wasn't killed on Day 1 in the only game he played. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and hope you give the game another shot. As well, as the first person dead, you can start the Dead Thread, where those eliminated go to whine and can discuss the game WITHOUT SPOILERS. Those who have died are not supposed to post with the living.

I suggest that you still follow the game if dead. It may be just as interesting to play from the sidelines and see how things unfold and give you pointers for the next game.

And there's always the story to follow. That sweet long story that I just can't stop typing.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »
Generally, people do show compassion for a new player. Heck, even Pittboi wasn't killed on Day 1 in the only game he played. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and hope you give the game another shot. As well, as the first person dead, you can start the Dead Thread, where those eliminated go to whine and can discuss the game WITHOUT SPOILERS. Those who have died are not supposed to post with the living.

I suggest that you still follow the game if dead. It may be just as interesting to play from the sidelines and see how things unfold and give you pointers for the next game.

And there's always the story to follow. That sweet long story that I just can't stop typing.

I was planning on following the game, just to see who is the winner.

The story is quite good, and if time allows it I'll join the next game.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 01:07:00 AM »
Has there been any inter-agency cooperation on this mission?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 01:15:22 AM »
Maybe. I still haven't even fully explained the main threat yet though I'm getting there. If you check the day 1 thread, I now have M explain the mission a bit.

[SPOILERZ]

The Chinese put out a hit contract on Bond.

After today's events, can you guess which location the villians are killed in Japan?

Bond meets Teresa and falls in love. Will it last?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 08:58:39 AM »
Dang IT MAFIA!!!

Why not let GP live past a day, no wonder she doesn't play anymore.

:^(

And I knew her role and was going to protect her to find Jaws. 

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »

GP killed Vudu who was mafia.
Mafia killed GP who was the serial killer.
Seems almost as if the mafia knew who GP was.

And Spak knew GP's role.

Curious.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 01:05:03 PM »
Vote Dasmos

Yes, I did know because I asked her.  I invited GP into this game, because she is killed every game I wanted to help her.  I was killed every game for the first 5 games of Mafia I played...it was silly...some people never get to play, so they never sign up again.  I had hoped that GP would last.

I promised not to vote against her, and she not kill me.  I like the killer role in the game, because it can be good for townies to influence them, and the more deaths the more interesting. 

Now, do I think the Mafia knew GPs role?  No.  I think it was a shot in the dark, and since people are in a habit of killing certain people first thing, she died.

I am a townie, but if you want to vote me out that is fine...but I do find it curious that Dasmos without asking me how I knew GP's role is accusing me.  Heck, I could have known her role, because I am James Bond...and if you killed me in a vote then you would be really screwed. 

As it is I am simply a townie. 

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »
I always hate the second day of voting. I like first day because its usually a shot in the dark, but the second day is too much work. I dont feel like figuring out who you people are.

VOTE DASMOS

allow myself to explain...myself,

he was first to try to throw someone under the bus, and that sort of thing just isnt my bag
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »
I knew I was onto something with my purely spiteful day one vote!

Vote Dasmos

Hey Khush, if you're stuck on story may I suggest, since this is in Australia, a scene where James Bond is at the British embassy jumping back and forth between British and Australian soil getting excited about rapidly switching countries and then gets punched in the face.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 02:07:57 PM by insanolord »
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »

GP killed Vudu who was mafia.
Mafia killed GP who was the serial killer.
Seems almost as if the mafia knew who GP was.

And Spak knew GP's role.

Curious.

I'd jump on the bandwagon but I can't vote for Dasmos. His avatar has pure win all over it. Plus he does make an interesting point.

Vote Spak-Spang

Oh how could I forget?

ASS POWER! ACTIVATE!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 02:40:43 PM by KashogiStogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 02:27:20 PM »
Man I think I agree with Stogi and Dasmos.  Vote Spak. Sorry buddy.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 02:28:40 PM »
VOTE SPAK
FTT.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
We will find out our first mafia member today, me thinks. Dasmos or Spak. Lets hope the one we kill by vote will be the mafioso.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »
Just so you know.  There IS a possibility that Dasmos and Me are townies.

I voted against Dasmos because he voted against me without even asking to talking to me PM about my role...and as I said, I could have been James Bond with a safe cracker ability to find out who GP was.  As it is, that is not how it happened and I just PMed and talked to her. 

However, I fully understand Dasmos being a townie and looking at my post and being suspicious. 

Watch tonight's voting carefully, look for ninja vote changes, and keep the voting close, and perhaps force the Mafia to act.  If Dasmos is Mafia they will surely want to save his life from the vote. 

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 03:47:47 PM »
Vote Stevey

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 06:12:05 PM »
vote dasmos

Offline stevey

• Young HAWNESS
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 07:55:36 PM »
Have you ever been sick of being forced into be all alone in a good townie role when you wanted to be was evil? I know I have and now you, yes you, can be apart of the townie alliance and help me take over the world. Just contact me at GLOBEX. We currently offer better pay than ordinary townie alliance, 3 weeks payed vacation, plus a heath benefits that no one else can match! We're currently hiring in all positions, if you have any special skill or role feel free to state so in your PM. The only filled position is the mastermind and leader, ME, but don't call me that I don't like title just call me Hank, Hank Scorpio. There's no mafia in my alliance don't even try if you are unless of course you traitor than feel free to call my people and strike a deal.

To join just PM me with your resume!

If GP told Spak her role than why would he kill her instead of killing a few townie off with her hit like a mafia member would do...

Dasmos is probably a townie too but ties kill lazy nonactive people so....

Vote shyguy
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:38:27 PM by stevey »
My Demands and Declarations:
nVidia is CRAP!!!
BOYCOTT Digest mode and LEGEND OF OO!

Your PM box will be spammed with Girl Link porn! NO EXCEPTION!
Wii want WaveBirds

Stevey Duff
NWR HAWTNESS Inspector
NWR Staff All Powerful Satin!

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »
VOTE SPAK.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 11:19:29 PM »
a tie...

vote shyguy in order to avoid death
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 11:46:31 PM »
Wait my mistake. That last vote is for Shyguy.

So, it is up to the non-voters to decide if it is Spak-Spang or Dasmos to die. If a non-voter hasn't cast a vote in 15 minutes, one of the non-voters will die.

Looks like we are waiting for Wandering or RABicle to cast a vote. If they don't, it will be one of them going down.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:51:22 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:23 PM »
unVOTE SHYGUY
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:16:00 AM by Wandering »
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon