Author Topic: Steam ID Rollcall  (Read 48113 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Re: Steam ID Rollcall
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2008, 02:56:00 AM »
Windy should make me the NWR steam group boss so I can call TF2 and L4D events and he's never on and a scrub with only 28 hours of TF2 time and 0 hours of L4D time. You saw it here first!

edit: I guess the data was wrong or I was looking at the wrong thing because windy has 928743927 hours of tf2. But still 0 for L4D :]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 01:43:37 PM by S-U-P-E-R »

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
Forget that TF2 ****. If you're not playing Insurgency, then you're wasting your time. If a free mod. Nobody has an excuse.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:07:35 AM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline angelinalove

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 07:49:25 AM »
But I cann't forget my favourite game.
http://www.spudmobile.co.uk/nintendo-wii-mario-kart.aspx

Offline Derekkrawr

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »
I just joined the Nintendo World Report steam group.  ;D
Steam games that I play include: Counter Strike Source, Tf2, Half-Life DM, Audiosurf, and soon to be L4D.
If you want to add me separately my Steam ID is Spence255.
Hope to see you guys in game and get a chance to play!
B*tch this ain't a cut scene press A! Press A!
The new form newbie bash me if you must.

Offline kjhuoit

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 01:28:27 AM »
Because TF2 owns and Left 4 Dead is coming out soon  8)

SuperTy

Yeah, but i dont heard this game before. can you tell me more info about it?? :o  http://www.internetgameservice.com/pirates-of-the-burning-sea-gold-potbs.php how do you think this game gold??? is that cheap for me??

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »
I was excited but the season promotions but still I can't get bioshock, so I have to say, f!ck you stupid 2K, because I'm tired of trying the legal way, is obvious you, and a lot of god damn dumb publishers just don't like money, with the treatment you give to latinamerica and I'm more and more convinced torrenting is the only way to go around here. I'm still trying to find Ninja Gaiden and Order of Ecclesia while basically everyone I know is already playing it in their R4, seriously what the hell?
[/rant]

I still got Deus Ex, this game better be good!
"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 01:57:51 PM »
I'm on the Steam now. I got the Bioshock. My username is shyguy_site

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »
Because TF2 owns and Left 4 Dead is coming out soon  8)

SuperTy
Yeah, but i dont heard this game before. can you tell me more info about it?? :o  http://www.internetgameservice.com/pirates-of-the-burning-sea-gold-potbs.php how do you think this game gold??? is that cheap for me??
WHy are the plants attracted to Ty?
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 01:45:58 PM »
Mirror's Edge get!

At first I thought EA was going to put the same BS as 2K since the game wasn't available at launch, but Ifinally could get it!

Oh god the tearing is awful, but so far it's a great game.
"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline Dirk Temporo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 07:39:58 PM »
Steam name is Shralla
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown

Offline MoronSonOfBoron

• Little Black Rain Cloud
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
    • moronsonofboron @ deviantART
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 06:20:14 AM »
moronsonofboron, naturally.

As of writing:
Team Fortress 2
Insurgency
Left 4 Dead
Eat lightning and crap thunder.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2009, 01:58:20 PM »
Oh yeah lol Steam.

broncotrolley

I play L4D every once in a while.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2009, 07:16:02 AM »
So I set one up as super_stratos

Someone already took my name apparently. Odd because I didn't think many people would think of it. I looked up the word and there are a lot of things I didn't know it referred to. Now I feel less unique...might change it.

A friend said he'd gift me Half-Life 2 for a belated b-day gift if I set up an account. Apparently I already had one back in the day because it pulled an old handle of mine.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 07:18:58 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »
A friend said he'd gift me Half-Life 2 for a belated b-day gift if I set up an account. Apparently I already had one back in the day because it pulled an old handle of mine.

Some friend ....

I'm guessing your friend just picked up the weekend deal (The Orange Box for only $9.99) and now has an extra copy of Half-Life 2.  If you buy a game as part of a package on Steam and you already own the game, you get a second copy that you can gift to a friend.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »
wiikraken

I have L4D and TF2.
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 04:45:08 AM »

Some friend ....

I'm guessing your friend just picked up the weekend deal (The Orange Box for only $9.99) and now has an extra copy of Half-Life 2.  If you buy a game as part of a package on Steam and you already own the game, you get a second copy that you can gift to a friend.

I'm sorry, I meant to say he got me the whole Orange Box. He even told me it was because of the deal that he was getting it for me since I told him I was too tight on money to grab the deal when he called me to let me know about it. He is a good and generous friend, one of my closest. I'm telling him to join the NWR forum. He listens to the podcast I believe so he may join up.

I really, REALLY want L4D but my laptop supposedly won't be able to run it. I do go to an internet cafe from time to time in the local Super Mall and play it with this same friend.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »
I hate that Steam should be making demo's easier accessible for those of us who aren't sure if a game will run or not.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 01:44:58 PM »
Easier than giving away time-limited versions of the full game to download? Seriously, that's what the system requirements are for. So long as you're not below the minimum requirements, you know the game will run in some capacity or another.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 02:19:45 PM »
I hate that Steam should be making demo's easier accessible for those of us who aren't sure if a game will run or not.

There used to be a L4D demo.  I played it.  I wonder why they took it down?

Seriously, that's what the system requirements are for. So long as you're not below the minimum requirements, you know the game will run in some capacity or another.

Not quite.  My PC should be able to run Bioshock, but it doesn't.  It doesn't like my ATI video card.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 02:21:38 PM by vudu »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 03:59:15 PM »
I've got the Orange Box since I just bought and installed a new Video card. need to test it out.
Same screen name as here.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 04:06:27 PM »
Seriously, that's what the system requirements are for. So long as you're not below the minimum requirements, you know the game will run in some capacity or another.

Not quite.  My PC should be able to run Bioshock, but it doesn't.  It doesn't like my ATI video card.

Well, that's probably because ATI video cards tend to be junk. I gave up on the company when the last one I had caused all kinds of odd driver conflicts and another's fan stopped, overheated, and literally melted. On the flip side, I've never had a single problem with any of the nVidia cards I've had.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 04:23:37 PM »
True that.  Only reason I went with ATI is because Valve likes 'em (at least they did a few years ago).  Plus, it came with a free copy of Half-Life 2!  ;D

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »
I'd say right now ATI is putting out the best selection of cards.  The HD 4850 has one of the best price/performance ratios I've seen in a while.  Obviously your choice in card depends on how you intend to use it, but for the average gamer on a modest resolution (around 1680*1050) I think ATI has nVidia beat.

For now, at least.  It keeps flippity floppiting.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:06:31 PM by KnowsNothing »
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »
HD "pr0gramming" -- ATI wins hands down, more bang for buck.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »
Easier than giving away time-limited versions of the full game to download? Seriously, that's what the system requirements are for. So long as you're not below the minimum requirements, you know the game will run in some capacity or another.

Ya but you NEVER know what the case will be if you have an un common CPU/Graphics type.  I run an overclocked Intel Atom. Those aren't coming up in to many minimum requirement charts...
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.