Author Topic: Pikmin Bloom Is The Niantic And Nintendo Developed Pikmin App, Coming Within Days  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Uh, kind of hard to grow a garden in October guys. At least in the Northern hemisphere.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58798/pikmin-bloom-is-the-niantic-and-nintendo-developed-pikmin-app-coming-within-days

The 20th anniversary of Pikmin's original sprouting will feature the launch of its first mobile title.

The Nintendo and Niantic mobile Pikmin game has been revealed as Pikmin Bloom, which will roll out worldwide in the coming days (beginning in Australia and Singapore). Players will start with a few Pikmin and gain more by reaching step milestones, then have to use the Pikmin to plant flowers in the world (via alternate reality, similar to Niantic's Pokemon Go). All existing Pikmin types can be earned.

The game links are as follows: iOS devices, Android devices. A trailer and introduction from Niantic and Nintendo can be seen below:

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
Eesh, looks cool, but here's the thing with these Niantic games.... how do you play more than one? If you are out walking how do you pick which one you want to play? I'm still an incredibly active Pokemon Go player... how would I ever fit this in?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Eesh, looks cool, but here's the thing with these Niantic games.... how do you play more than one? If you are out walking how do you pick which one you want to play? I'm still an incredibly active Pokemon Go player... how would I ever fit this in?

Don't you guys have 2 phones?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.