Gaming Forums > General Gaming

I for one welcome the glorious return of overconfident E3 2006 Sony.

<< < (11/13) > >>

pokepal148:
I don't understand why they didn't announce this when they announced that the website store was closing for PS3/Vita

M.K.Ultra:
Update: PlayStation Store on PS3 and PS Vita Will Continue Operations
Long live the Vita! RIP PSP

Ian Sane:
I am in shock that they actually reversed their decision on the PS3/Vita store.  I guess lots of people were buying stuff before it disappeared and the suits saw the sales figures and decided to keep things going.

I was planning on buying the Mega Man Legends games before July 1 but now I can get the first one and see if I like it first without pressure to grab the sequel and Tron Bonne at the same time.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Ian Sane on April 19, 2021, 04:45:42 PM ---I was planning on buying the Mega Man Legends games before July 1 but now I can get the first one and see if I like it first without pressure to grab the sequel and Tron Bonne at the same time.

--- End quote ---

I bought Mega Man Legends 2 and Tron Bonne as PS1 classics through PSN. I played 2 on PS3 and thought it was better than Mega Man Legends 1. I am playing Tron Bonne on Vita now as they are both cross buy.

UncleBob:
Gotta give Sony props.  No way Nintendo would have reversed course on a public decision like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version