Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What is your most recent gaming purchase?

<< < (481/486) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
I finally received the Limited Run atooi Collection for 3DS that was announced over a year ago. It includes the games, alternate cover art, soundtrack CDs, and a tabletop game of some sort.

Adrock:
Ask Iwata: Words of Wisdom from Satoru Iwata, Nintendo's Legendary CEO releases today. However, I received a weird email from Amazon stating:

--- Quote --- Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
--- End quote ---
I still want the book so I logged onto Amazon and ordered it again so I’ll presumably get it on Thursday now. I’m baffled that Amazon, a website that started as an online bookstore, assumed I didn’t want a book I preordered months ago because of a supposed shipping problem and issued a refund instead of just delaying delivery by a few days.

I called Amazon to ask if there was a setting on their end they can click to just delay a delivery or an email they can send with a button I can click if I still want the book instead of automatically canceling the order entirely when there are these kinds of snafus. I tried really hard not to sound like I was complaining (with my work schedule and general procrastination, it isn’t as if I would have finished the book in a few days anyway) which I think the rep appreciated because she gave my a $5 credit on my account.

Moral of the story: Don’t be a dick to customer service reps.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on February 23, 2021, 11:57:06 AM ---Jane is still waiting on those movie recommendations Khush  ;)

--- End quote ---

Finally posted its spam and is gone!  ;D  8)

pokepal148:
I got the Trine Ultimate collection for $15 at Gamestop. I figured I'd probably just be getting Trine 4 but the code for the other 3 games wasn't redeemed for some reason so I have all four games on Switch.

Adrock:
Over the last few months, I picked up Trials of Mana (Switch) and No More Heroes III (Switch).

Digitally, I downloaded: IGA's Backpack DLC for Bloodstained Ritual of the Night (PS4), Blasphemous (Switch), Super Crush KO (Switch), and Axiom Verge (Switch).

I learned the hard way that my Axiom Verge save file for the physical version does NOT transfer to the digital download from the eShop because they have different publishers. I decided to get a headstart on transitioning to digital only on Nintendo consoles by downloading indie games since they're mostly smaller file sizes. Cave Story+ is now the only other one I have a physical copy of instead of a download. Once I see a sale under $10, I'll probably pick it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version