Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What is your most recent gaming purchase?

<< < (480/486) > >>

Adrock:
There's a pretty good sale on the PlayStation Store so I bought the following:

* Odin Sphere Leifthrasir ($17.99; this almost never goes on sale)
* Resident Evil 3 ($19.79) + Classic Costume DLC ($2.99)
* Uncharted 4: A Thief's End ($9.99)I bought Odin Sphere on PS2 when it first released in 2007/2008. I'm going to humor myself and try to make an effort to actually play it this time.

broodwars:

--- Quote from: Adrock on February 13, 2021, 06:15:49 PM ---There's a pretty good sale on the PlayStation Store so I bought the following:

* Odin Sphere Leifthrasir ($17.99; this almost never goes on sale)
* Resident Evil 3 ($19.79) + Classic Costume DLC ($2.99)
* Uncharted 4: A Thief's End ($9.99)I bought Odin Sphere on PS2 when it first released in 2007/2008. I'm going to humor myself and try to make an effort to actually play it this time.

--- End quote ---

The Leifthrasir version of Odin Sphere is excellent. I hated Odin Sphere back on PS2, but they made a ton of tweaks to the gameplay and progression (not to mention framerate) that makes the modern version SO Much better. Very much recommended.

Adrock:

--- Quote from: broodwars on February 13, 2021, 07:26:10 PM ---The Leifthrasir version of Odin Sphere is excellent. I hated Odin Sphere back on PS2, but they made a ton of tweaks to the gameplay and progression (not to mention framerate) that makes the modern version SO Much better. Very much recommended.
--- End quote ---
LOL. I bought Odin Sphere Leifthrasir because you recommended it. 👍 The game wouldn’t have been on my radar to double-dip. I did wait for a sub-$20 sale.

Khushrenada:
Jane, you ignorant s...pambot! Just post your spam so I can ban you and move on!

M.K.Ultra:
Jane is still waiting on those movie recommendations Khush  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version