Author Topic: Zelda Bonus Disc....?  (Read 41714 times)

Offline Kasceis

• Larger than Life Living Legend
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Zelda Bonus Disc....?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2003, 04:17:30 PM »
I bought Mario Party 5 and its the first MP I've ever played and I think its great.  Went to Sam Goodys and Wal-Mart today and neither of them had MK: DD.  I got MP 5 and my 'cube registered already, so Im guessing when I enter my final pin for MK they will send the disk ASAP?  20 gamecube games and counting, MK will make 21.  So tomarrow its off to Gamestop to pick up MK and FYE to pick up the new Blink album.
~\_-I am the-_/~
~\_-UnderRated-_/~
 ~\_-All Forgotton-_/~
  ~\_-Kids who made it-_/~

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2003, 04:19:30 PM »
You mean Blink 182?  Mm.  To each his own, I suppose.

You have good taste in video games, though.  I'm seriously considering Mario Party 5. . . I suppose it'll depend on what I end up thinking of Killer 7.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Koopa Troopa

• View Profile
RE: Zelda Bonus Disc....?
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2003, 04:26:58 PM »
I'm buying all four of the games eligible for registration... I wonder if I can get two copies of the Zelda disc, it'd make a wicked gift for my cousin
"Plan Your Strategy. Build an Army. Trust No One."

Offline LunaticFringe

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2003, 06:45:17 PM »
If you already have a registration to NP, will they still send you a bonus disc?  I mean I registered like a month before they came up with this, will i get the disc?

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2003, 07:02:05 PM »
No, you won't.  Sign-up/subscription gifts are only applicable when they're available, since quantities are always limited and each subscription offer is tied to a specific offer number/ID.  I got the Paper Mario soundtrack when I first subscribed almost a year ago, and this Zelda offer came up just in time for me to renew my subscription.

As the FAQ states, you'd have to add-on ANOTHER 12-month subscription (extending your current subscription) in order to get the Zelda Bonus, since this offer specifically started on Nov. 17, 2003.

the real deal
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/zelda_bundle.jsp
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2003, 07:12:57 PM »
Yeah professional is right.  I already had a subscription, I just called them up, paid 20 bucks, they extended my subscription another year and told me they'd ship out the zelda disc right away....I'll get it in two weeks.  I personally think the zelda disc is worth the 20 bucks, especially if you are like me and you can't register your cube because its an import.  Nintendo Power is a fun magazine too.  Its not the greatest for news, but there are fun game enhancements like pokemon e cards, animal crossin codes, etc. that are always packaged in it.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline cml

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2003, 08:30:50 PM »
Do any of my fellow Australian's know if it is possible for us existing GameCube owners to get a copy of the latest Zelda bonus disc?

Nintendo Australia's site is proving to be as helpful as usual regarding such info.

Chris.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2003, 05:06:59 AM »
Nintendo's Store was getting slammed last night when I ordered my disc.  Apparently a lot of people were going for it and the broadband adapters because it took like ten minutes to load each page.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2003, 05:31:06 AM »
Yeah, thats why i went with phone for the nintendo power subscription..they were really nice and it went quickly, and the order is already up on the my nintendo web site so i know it went through alright.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Kasceis

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2003, 09:18:59 AM »
Just picked up MK: DD and as soon as I got home i registered it.  Now I got my gamecube, Mario Party 5, and MK:  DD registered.  I got the follow message:

If you have registered enough product to qualify to receive the Zelda Disc, you will receive an email confirming your Zelda Disc shipment sometime during the next week. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.

So I'll be crossing my fingers and waiting for an e-mail in the next few days, well time for more MK: DD!
~\_-I am the-_/~
~\_-UnderRated-_/~
 ~\_-All Forgotton-_/~
  ~\_-Kids who made it-_/~

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2003, 10:03:26 AM »
I had the same problem as Bloodworth. I think it took me like half an hour to first sign up for My Nintendo then to order Nintendo Power with the Zelda disk. I was annoyed for about a second, but then i stopped getting annoyed because i was just happy i was getting the Zelda disk.  

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2003, 11:40:57 AM »
Yay, I bought it last night and it should be here in two weeks.  I finally will be able to enjoy Majora's Mask *I've played every other Zelda game besides that game* and beat all of them.  Speaking of the disc,  I also hope that they have good menu music like for the Wind Waker bonus disc.  I loved that music and used to just leave it looping in my bedroom.

Offline Kasceis

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2003, 11:49:37 AM »

Originally posted by: Locke Cole
Yay, I bought it last night and it should be here in two weeks.  I finally will be able to enjoy Majora's Mask *I've played every other Zelda game besides that game* and beat all of them.  Speaking of the disc,  I also hope that they have good menu music like for the Wind Waker bonus disc.  I loved that music and used to just leave it looping in my bedroom.

You won't be dissappointed with Majora's Mask, it is my favorite Zelda game.  It is maybe a tab bit short in lenght but not in excitement.  The time of day thing might be confusing for some people but I had no problem with it, in fact, it was great cause you knew what was going to happen that day, kinda like Groundhogs Day, but with Link and milk bars.

Although there is a disclaimer before playing MM on the bonus disk, it says there will be sounds of hiccups or delays of whatnot, but I dunno, well see how much it hurts.
~\_-I am the-_/~
~\_-UnderRated-_/~
 ~\_-All Forgotton-_/~
  ~\_-Kids who made it-_/~

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2003, 01:35:16 PM »
OK, I know what games you can register ( just signed up MK). They also said you could register systems (ie GCN and GBA). Do we get the disk for doing so?
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2003, 01:55:32 PM »
You have to Register your Gamecube as well to get the disc, along with two games.  So you need one more game now, you should get Mario and Luigi if you have some extra cash and a GBA/GBA player.  I've heard from many people that the game is worth owning and I'm getting it as well tomorrow

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2003, 01:56:55 PM »
Welcome back Locke.  

Yeah, I am going to be getting Mario Kart and Mario and Luigi.    Wal-Mart will hopefully have both games tomorrow morning.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2003, 02:12:34 PM »
Question: Is it worth a GB player for Fire Emblem, Metroid Fusion, and Mario and Luigi?  I may try that out for Christmas. . .  
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2003, 02:12:57 PM »
i'm so confused.  i just got back from gamestop.  i picked up mario kart and mario & luigi.  and i have no idea what to do now.

do i play mario kart?  do i play mario & luigi?  do i check out the demo disc?  do i register for my zelda disc?  do i have dinner because i haven't had anything to eat in the past 7 hours?

::curls up under desk in fetal postion::
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Kasceis

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2003, 03:58:42 PM »

Congratulations!  By registering your system and your games via Nintendo's online product registration, you have qualified to receive the following:  LEGEND OF ZELDA: COLLECTORS GAME DISC.  It will be shipped to you via  First Class Mail. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing and shipping. You will receive another e-mail from Nintendo once your order has been  shipped to you.  Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!      Sincerely,    Nintendo of America Inc.

No Nintendo, thank you!  Oh, yaya!
~\_-I am the-_/~
~\_-UnderRated-_/~
 ~\_-All Forgotton-_/~
  ~\_-Kids who made it-_/~

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2003, 04:00:16 PM »
*sniff* not enough games have been released in little old Ft. McMurray Alberta to actually get the disc yet.  *sniff*
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2003, 04:04:21 PM »
Meh...I have to wait till Friday, when I can buy Mario & Luigi...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2003, 04:25:01 PM »
I'm really wondering how long it'll take to process my order.  I got a email telling me that the subscripton came through, but now I have to wait for the conformation of shipping the Disc.  I'm getting anxious already

Offline Skyman_Welks

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2003, 04:47:35 PM »
Ok, Just so I know in advance (yes I am a very ignorant person) where do I find the PIN numbers? Once I go get my two games tomorrow, I want to register asap. Where do I find my PIN for the cube itself?

thanks
What is character but determination of incident? What is incident by the illustration of character?

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2003, 04:49:07 PM »
Skyman: I don't know about the games, but there's a bar code on the back of your Gamecube with a serial number on it- enter that into Nintendo's website to register it.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2003, 04:51:34 PM »
The PIN is located on an insert in the box...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~