Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

The rules and roles thread for Khushrenada's next mafia game.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Crimm:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 21, 2021, 03:25:57 PM ---It means when the vigilante kills you they'll have killed you while you were at the height of your humanity.

--- End quote ---

Boring, needs more pyrotechnics.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Crimm on October 21, 2021, 03:29:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 21, 2021, 03:25:57 PM ---It means when the vigilante kills you they'll have killed you while you were at the height of your humanity.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Exactly. These clearly aren't my rules if that's the result.

My rules would allow the Peak of Art player to ban half the users in the game unless the Hacker rolls a waffle in the random number generator shop.

TOPHATANT123:
So this is where the story posts went

Crimm:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 21, 2021, 04:00:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Crimm on October 21, 2021, 03:29:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Exactly. These clearly aren't my rules if that's the result.

My rules would allow the Peak of Art player to ban half the users in the game unless the Hacker rolls a waffle in the random number generator shop.

--- End quote ---

Please add a rule where I'm the killer next game but also unkillable.

It's not so much Mafia, as it is "slow unrelenting death march"

But I get to have fun

Stratos:
That could actually be an interesting mechanic. Killer is unkillable and townies must complete some sort of group task or puzzle to beat them.

Or I could revive my "dueling gods" idea from Eternal Darkness mafia but make it where the god must kill off all the other god's followers to win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version