Author Topic: Nintendo Download - October 27, 2011  (Read 1245 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Nintendo Download - October 27, 2011
« on: October 27, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »

And the streak without a Wii Virtual Console game rolls on.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28238

The 3DS eShop gets four games while the Wii is left with only a lone WiiWare title in this week's Nintendo downloads.

The 3DS Virtual Console gets BurgerTime Deluxe for Game Boy. Quickly assemble burgers with toppings working against you in this port of the classic arcade title, available for $2.99.

Also available this week is Pyramids, a puzzle platformer for 3DS. Explore the pyramids and escape with your loot, avoiding dangerous traps and monsters along the way. Pyramids is available on the NIntendo 3DS eShop for $3.99.

There are also two new DSiWare titles available this week on the Nintendo DSi Shop and 3DS eShop. Halloween: Trick or Treat has you trick or treating with Mike and Sally, running into friendly ghosts and witches and scary skulls and bats along the way. It is available for $7.99 or 800 DSi Points. 

Also for DSiWare, Academy: Checkers. This version of the classic board game includes support for one or two players, with multiple modes and difficulty levels, and is available for $4.99 or 500 DSi Points.

The only Wii title this week is Anima: Ark of Sinners for WiiWare. Play as Celia on a journey through the world of the RPG saga Anima Beyond Fantasy, and explore the secrets of the city of Ark and her own soul. Anima: Ark of Sinners is available for 1,000 Wii Points.

Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Tizona

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Download - October 27, 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »
Wow..Arc of Sinners actually looks kinda cool. Very Castlevania feeling.
"Hear the crashing, see the flames and the sparks! TIZONA!"

Offline SupaKirb

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Download - October 27, 2011
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
I also saw Arc of Sinners and thought "Wow!" But then I saw a review saying the game was broken and unresponsive in many places, and quite frequently glitching up. I really wish there was a demo I could try out to see these things myself, I'm not willing to risk 1000 wii points to do that sadly.

ON a side note, burger time looks like a good time! I think I might get that with my leftover 3DS points from my Mario Land 2 purchase.