Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 3 - The Library

<< < (6/8) > >>

nickmitch:
I think I'm gonna un-vote Pokepal.  I don't know what's really going on in the Townie alliance, if there is one, but I think there's a traitor in their ranks.

Edit: My reasoning is I didn't like the response to my post or the reasoning for voting MASB. LuigiDude is my second choice, followed maybe by Crimm?

pokepal148:
Yeah, I trust Mop's judgement alot more than I do my own right now.

un-vote Luigi-dude Nickmitch is a meanie and did not hold his end of the bargain.

Luigi Dude:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 12, 2021, 08:59:59 PM ---Yeah, I trust Mop's judgement alot more than I do my own right now.

vote Luigi-dude

--- End quote ---

I changed my nickmitch vote after you explained the rules better and then I voted for MASB because you made the best case.  I could vote against you right now to save myself but I'm pretty sure your a fellow townie so I wont.

Vote Lolmonade

They only voted on the first day and haven't appeared since.  As Order.RSS has already said, that's pretty suspicious if you ask me.

pokepal148:
Nickmitch had agreed to change his vote in return for me voting for you but then he disappeared. It looks like the deal is off then.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 12, 2021, 08:59:59 PM ---Yeah, I trust Mop's judgement alot more than I do my own right now.

un-vote Luigi-dude Nickmitch is a meanie and did not hold his end of the bargain.

--- End quote ---

Hey, now, it took me a while, but I'm back now! Vote Luigidude.  See?

I'll read his post later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version