Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 3 - The Library

<< < (5/8) > >>

pokepal148:
Well that kind of puts me on the spot. Fine then. I'll vote Lolmonade. That's a name that I seem to hear being thrown around alot.

--- Quote from: nickmitch on October 11, 2021, 09:28:25 PM ---So, the MASB votes were TopHatAnt, Luigidude, Mop it up, and Pokepal.  Does anyone want to explain themselves?

--- End quote ---
I explained my actions during the vote yesterday. He was one of my only suspicions at the time since from what I'd heard he had been fairly inactive in PMs which is kind of unusual and we don't exactly have alot of infurmation to work with.

TOPHATANT123:
Looks like people are afraid to vote today. Well not me, maybe a little bit.

Let's cast a vote to widen the debate.

Vote Stevey

Bungle4:
I may not be online later when the day ends so I need to vote now. I said yesterday that I was suspicious of Stevey but I think Order.RSS made a similar case for Lolmonade. The two are tied right now but I am confident my fellow Evershadians will make the right choice.
vote Lolmonade

Order.RSS:
It's difficult to get a read on anything at all this game, sooooOOOOooo many contingencies.

Did the Killer send in their actions before the Day ended, or did they knoooOOOOooow MASB would be protected by the Doctor? If soooOOOOoooo I woooOOOOOoooouuuuld ask the Doctor to reconsider their soooOOOOooocial circle. Your friends may be a bad influence!

For now I'm sticking with my admittedly shakey argument from yesterday to vote Lolmonade again. If things go wroooOOOOooong I'll just blame the bandwagoooOOOoooonnnn!!!

Mop it up:
I'm not sure if I like the choices in this current round of voting, especially after things have been so quiet. I know yesterday's vote was largely a guess, or then again, maybe not. I think I'll Vote Luigi Dude because I'm not so sure if every voter was innocent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version