Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 3 - The Library

<< < (3/8) > >>

pokepal148:
Well that seems like a purr-oblem.

I wonder if Luigi's hiring. Every potential ghost hunter needs an animal sidekick. Just ask Scooby Doo.

Although if he tries to feed me a scooby snack then I'm not going to be the only ghost in the group anymore.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Order.RSS on October 11, 2021, 04:47:22 PM ---Bummer, I like how MASB always puuuUUUuuuts in efforts to create a character.

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 11, 2021, 12:40:12 AM ---MASB had the Ice Elemental Medal adding that to Luigi's arsenal.

--- End quote ---

Finally reading up on the ruuuUUUuuules and this stood out to meeeEEEeeeheeEEeeheeEEEeee

--- Quote from: Khushrenada ---Ice Elemental Medal - With this ability, a killer can nullify someone's role for the day. The player who is targeted will be informed that they've been "frozen" and cannot perform their action that day. However, this player can still vote in the day thread. It is only their role ability that has been frozen. If the current Godfather is frozen then they cannot send out the squad on a recon mission nor make a hit.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
That is something to look at in the coming days but as for tonight's missed mafia hit that doesn't explain it.  Best idea is that one of the goons got sent on recon.

Mop it up:
Huh, what a strange outcome. Now I feel like we're all caught in a rug trap.

nickmitch:
So, the MASB votes were TopHatAnt, Luigidude, Mop it up, and Pokepal.  Does anyone want to explain themselves?

TOPHATANT123:
Ah, the burden of the bandwagon starter.

It's a civic duty to cast your vote, but as you've pointed out my detection skills were off the mark this time.

Had a look through all the days again and not much jumps out to me. Stevey and Lolmonade have been quiet but not too quiet. I'll restrain from throwing out a vote just yet, but I'll be back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version