Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXX: Winter HAWTNESS Pageant! End game and post game discussion

<< < (2/3) > >>

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: Pale on January 27, 2009, 04:25:56 PM ---Ya know how few mafia games I'm actually alive at the end for?  I'm amazed.

--- End quote ---

That's cuz I went with my gut and didn't kill you when some other people wanted me to ;)

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, thanks to all that played the game, and a special thanks to all that helped me out and made this game interesting, and one of my favorite Mafia games yet! (that means Spak, Fleece, and Maxi!)

Victory poses to come, but in the meanwhile can i get a title change to Ms. HAWTNESS '09?

Spak-Spang:
I refuse to pay the Millions I owe...just try to take me to jail.  I am a freaking Dinosaur...I will rule the Prison underworld, and when I break out...I will be coming for you Stevey, King of Hawtness, yes you wil be dinner.

EasyCure:
I won? Hoooomee RUN! HAHA Phew... what a day.. I need a drink. So f*ckin thirsty, hold on a sec...  *burp* Damn thats smooth.. I feel alive again.

Pop quiz: Why am I such an angry bitch? Seriously, no matter how many I kill, its all the same. They're all going to pay, yeah, with their f*cking lives.

It's just a job. The daily grind.

Don't go on thinking you're better than me. You think you're HAWT ****, who the f*ck do you think you are!? Come on!

BeautifulShy:
I love it.You need to add a g to the second [/img]

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: Maxi on January 28, 2009, 09:01:45 PM ---I love it.You need to add a g to the second [/img]

--- End quote ---

DAMMIT! wtf is wrong with me lately?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version