Author Topic: How long can Kashogi stay sober? 20 days.  (Read 26980 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Kashogi's how long can he stay sober thread
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2009, 09:36:33 PM »
EC gets a free copy

LET THE MAN SMOKE!
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »
Stogi, I had to make the same choice as you along time ago. I chose the opposite.
can't say it help inspire me to a whole lot of great ideas (not that I would remember),
but it did lead to a whole lot of great moments (not that I would remember them all).

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »
The only I will say on the matter  is that Kashogi's old enough to know the consequences of his actions. If something arises from smoking its his problem, his conscience and his health.

My only concern is that just because Kashogi saw "success" with smoking weed it will be the same story for everyone else.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »
Moral of the story:  Don't fall victim to peer pressure!(?)
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2009, 11:25:26 PM »
Kashogi lives in a vacuum where his actions only affect him?

SERIOUS HOUSE ON A SERIOUS EARTH

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2009, 12:59:07 AM »
Bill is taking up Kashogi's share and drinking tonight, yay! ^_^

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2009, 01:56:32 AM »
Bill seems to poisoning his liver quite a lot lately for someone in the health field.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2009, 01:59:32 AM »
Yeah I'm a hypocrite, I had a long day today, okay?  Don't hurt my feelings...Or my liver's feelings...He already hates me... =(

Actually two times in the span of a week and a half isn't that much, especially when I haven't gotten drunk in what, a year?  So my liver only sorta hates me in that tsundere sorta way...I will make up for it with a good run tomorrow!

Offline Maverick

• Internet newbie :-)
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2009, 02:04:55 AM »
I will make up for it with some good runs tomorrow!

TMI
Come play with my Twitter.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2009, 02:14:19 AM »
NOW I FEEL ALL GUILTY NOW SHYGUY, THANKS A LOT :(

I will make up for it with some good runs tomorrow!

TMI

That would be fitting if I ever even HAD a hangover in my life, which I haven't...The last time I drank I had 16 oz. of 100 proof and was completely fine the next day, and I even had a bloody cold at the time...

Offline Maverick

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »
Bragging about your drunken exploits now?  Tsk tsk.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2009, 02:56:21 AM »
Hell, if anything it's a curse...If I got hangovers I'd have something to keep me from having random decisions to drink-to-drunk... =(

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2009, 09:50:20 AM »
Bragging about your drunken exploits now?  Tsk tsk.

Yeah Bill, thats my job... Tsk tsk.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2009, 04:02:13 PM »
So the streak is over. I drank last night. To commemorate the inauguration, my lady friend was having people over. It was suppose to be a gala or ball but I didn't pimp myself out; just the usual jeans/button-up combo.

I thought long and hard about whether I should drink or not. I caved. I thought since this is truly a special day that I should make a special circumstance. After smoking a blunt to the face, I decided to stop by the store and pick up a 6-pack of Grolsch. Once I got to the place I noticed all the girls were wearing gowns but all the dudes were wearing something similar to what I had on. Funny. I make my rounds, greeting everybody with hugs and kisses. The girls ask me what am I doing without a tux and bow-tie and I made some remark about how Obama's president and I don't have to listen to their **** anymore. After a few laughs I put the beers to cool outside and start popping bottles of champagne. After giving a toast, I break my promise.

The party went ahead as usual with me making fun of every girl in the place one by one. It was overall a pretty good party; lot's of dancing and funny conversations. It starts to get a little late, maybe around 1 or so and someone puts on Borat. I haven't seen that in years, so I'm laughing my ass off. To add to it, my friend tells me she's russian, but she was born in Khazakistan. I start laughing even harder. Anyway, the movie rolls on and I'm chilling on the couch drinking the last of my beers and I'm pretty drunk. I start to get close with this girl, letting her lay on my chest, and I ask her if she has a place for me to sleep and she says I can sleep in her bed. Tight. So I walk up to her room and get real comfortable expecting her to come in later for some sexy time. As soon as I jump on the bed.....

I pass out; almost immediately.

I wake up to my arm numb and my wifebeater off. She was laying on my shoulder in nothing but her panties. I immediately check if I have my boxer-briefs on. Sadly, I do. But I still smell Dr. Bambino just to see if something popped off........it didn't. Normally, I would have woke her up for some morning delight but I felt really nauseous and I had a horrible headache. Ugh...Where is my weed when I need it!

It's 8:30 and I have to be at work in an hour and a half, so I gather my things and head home. Once there, I run through my morning ritual and start to feel better...........what a shitty way to end a night.

I blame this completely on getting drunk. Never again will I drink. Not even for my birthday.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 04:06:26 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
I stopped reading after you said you arm was numb, because it'd be funnier if it was because you took care of yourself because you were drunk.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:28:07 PM by EasyCure »

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »
You stopped reading because you thought it would be funnier if you stopped reading? "Funnier" suggests comparison.

*DOES NOT COMPUTE*

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »
i thought what i imagined (you being too drunk to sleep with a girl and instead ended up alone and masturbating) was funnier than whatever you would've gone on to say.

I read it, and i was right.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »
Dude....It's not meant to be funny, It was SAD. Sure this has happened to me before (and you I'm sure), but It was a direct result of my choice to drink. Basically I chose drinking over sex and it really bummed me out. What a sad sad day.......
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 08:17:38 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »
Dude....It's not meant to be funny, It was SAD. Sure this has happened to me before (and you I'm sure), but It was a direct result of my choice to drink. Basically I chose drinking over sex and it really bummed me out. What a sad sad day.......

I'll be reposting this in Unclebob's thread.

Oh and this hasn't happened to me before... :)

then again I'm not what some consider "a player" though I've had the opportunity... damn faithful relationship!

Edit: Oh, and my train of thought is STILL funnier than your sad story.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »
Wiggles, your weirding me out. Your taking **** so personally. What's up?

EDIT: You've never been really drunk, so drunk that you passed out? Cuz that's what I was referring to.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:59:56 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
i'm not? lol the weeds making you paranoid.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2009, 09:40:55 PM »
So the streak is over. I drank last night. To commemorate the inauguration, my lady friend was having people over. It was suppose to be a gala or ball but I didn't pimp myself out; just the usual jeans/button-up combo.

I thought long and hard about whether I should drink or not. I caved. I thought since this is truly a special day that I should make a special circumstance. After smoking a blunt to the face, I decided to stop by the store and pick up a 6-pack of Grolsch. Once I got to the place I noticed all the girls were wearing gowns but all the dudes were wearing something similar to what I had on. Funny. I make my rounds, greeting everybody with hugs and kisses. The girls ask me what am I doing without a tux and bow-tie and I made some remark about how Obama's president and I don't have to listen to their **** anymore. After a few laughs I put the beers to cool outside and start popping bottles of champagne. After giving a toast, I break my promise.

The party went ahead as usual with me making fun of every girl in the place one by one. It was overall a pretty good party; lot's of dancing and funny conversations. It starts to get a little late, maybe around 1 or so and someone puts on Borat. I haven't seen that in years, so I'm laughing my ass off. To add to it, my friend tells me she's russian, but she was born in Khazakistan. I start laughing even harder. Anyway, the movie rolls on and I'm chilling on the couch drinking the last of my beers and I'm pretty drunk. I start to get close with this girl, letting her lay on my chest, and I ask her if she has a place for me to sleep and she says I can sleep in her bed. Tight. So I walk up to her room and get real comfortable expecting her to come in later for some sexy time. As soon as I jump on the bed.....

I pass out; almost immediately.

I wake up to my arm numb and my wifebeater off. She was laying on my shoulder in nothing but her panties. I immediately check if I have my boxer-briefs on. Sadly, I do. But I still smell Dr. Bambino just to see if something popped off........it didn't. Normally, I would have woke her up for some morning delight but I felt really nauseous and I had a horrible headache. Ugh...Where is my weed when I need it!

It's 8:30 and I have to be at work in an hour and a half, so I gather my things and head home. Once there, I run through my morning ritual and start to feel better...........what a shitty way to end a night.

I blame this completely on getting drunk. Never again will I drink. Not even for my birthday.

Hallucinations, Impaired perception

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

Wiggles, your weirding me out. Your taking **** so personally. What's up?

Anxiety and paranoia
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm][url=http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm]http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm[/url]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:53:27 PM by GoldenPhoenix »
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »
Can't hold your drink?  The only one you can blame for that is yourself!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:46 PM »
*Looks at GP's post. Sighs. Breathes in THC balloon.*

Can't hold your drink?  The only one you can blame for that is yourself!

Well considering I had liquor, beer, wine, and champagne I wasn't surprised.

Offline Maverick

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
So can we get a thread title change to reflect this horrid performance?